• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
58 replies to this topic | 74 praises

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:12 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I guessed he was over worked and probably too stressful.
RIP ...Mr Loke..my condolences to his families

http://sg.news.yahoo...n-his-taxi.html

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

Gearoil
  • Gearoil
    Banned

Good..

One less killer on the road ..

to do the killing.. biggrin.gif

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

Floweradvisor
  • Floweradvisor
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what actually happened?
FlowerAdvisor is an International Florist that does Worldwide Flower Delivery. We are a consortium of Florists that delivers to over 140 countries.

Visit us for the best Singapore Florist - FlowerAdvisor

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

Maka
  • Maka
    5th Gear
    Author Image

1 lesser havoc. Peace to the world of drivers!
MILF Lover tiko ranger

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Could be heart failure or simply exhaustion. RIP.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

Qms
  • Qms
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

We all have bad encounters with taxi drivers.
But when you're old, you lose your job, nobody wants to hire you; bcoz they all want cheaper and faster.
And you have a huge hdb loan to pay and you become a taxi driver...god bless you.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:27 AM

Maka
  • Maka
    5th Gear
    Author Image

We all have bad encounters with taxi drivers.
But when you're old, you lose your job, nobody wants to hire you; bcoz they all want cheaper and faster.
And you have a huge hdb loan to pay and you become a taxi driver...god bless you.

Many of us in this generation will not move into that unless really hard up for $. We all have CPF to tie down and a HDB to resale by the time we are old. laugh.gif
MILF Lover tiko ranger

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

aiyah...there are good taxi drivers and there are bad taxi drivers...just that most of the ones i encountered are bad ones...
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Regit
  • Regit
    Clutched
    Author Image

Good..

U horrible to curse a dead person.
Taxis driver are doing an honest living.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its regrettable that a few actually laughs it of...... shakehead.gif

RIP to the taxi driver....and i commiserate with the family over their loss.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I never like taxi drivers but come on guys!

People died while working in a cab and you guys laughed at him? That's really pathetic.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:54 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Try driving long hours, facing all kinda situation on road.. Tink we all will also drive like cabbies.
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

Picanto

I never like taxi drivers but come on guys!

People died while working in a cab and you guys laughed at him? That's really pathetic.

there are all kinds of people in this forum. best is just to endure them

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

Carra
  • Carra
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Whenever I see you reply to a thread, I know you would be out to spite those in the thread and be out to flame and cause trouble, but to says words like these shows how low you can stoop, I don't even consider you a human being at all, and hope that someone say the exact same words to you on your deathbed.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try driving long hours, facing all kinda situation on road.. Tink we all will also drive like cabbies.

Mr.Loke, I do understands your struggles to keep your family resonably fed, please rest in peace.
Not to worry, your family will be taken care with all the kind and generous folks in this stressful island.

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The police have classified the case as an unnatural death.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

blame it on the slalom attack which robbed him a breath or a beat

Edited by Mecontle, 28 December 2011 - 11:11 PM.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

Scb11980
  • Scb11980
    Banned

Good..

not too long ago
i crossed swords with you
then i reflected if i was being harsh

now i know
you are sick

i have never meet, see or hear of anybody so heartless before
until i have met you here

the best you can do
is at least apologise to the decease
no need to apologise to us MCF

hope you do the right thing

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good..

Bro, we don't know his nature of death ? when a person is dead, everything's is bygone, I do hope I'm not offensive to you, my fellow comrades.
I took "Sinkies" as Singaporean Kakies and read your comments with my own benefit of doubts.
Let's shares our jokes, greivances and joy's in MCF with care of OBM.

Edited by Fongmy, 28 December 2011 - 11:42 PM.

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I can't believe there are so many who would actually mock a dead cabby. Tsk tsk tsk...
Cheers
Ben

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Cabbie, found, dead, taxi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users