Geely Parts And Accesories

QQDreamer

Dear All,

For those Geely MK and CK drivers, if you decided not to go back to AD for servicing and worry about servicing parts hard to find. I will be glad to help you to source. Currently i m importing original parts like Air filter,oil filters from supplier. Other parts are also avaliable. Just a source for Geely owners. Hope it helps.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You might just be my one and only savior. I'm looking for engine and transmission parts and other accessories for my Geely MK. If you know anywhere in South America or North America where I can order from. Please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail at ([email protected]). Any assistance you can render at this point would be much appreciated. Thank you. Contact number: 868 - 747 - 7355.

• Praise 1

You might just be my one and only savior. I'm looking for engine and transmission parts and other accessories for my Geely MK. If you know anywhere in South America or North America where I can order from. Please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail at ([email protected]). Any assistance you can render at this point would be much appreciated. Thank you. Contact number: 868 - 747 - 7355.

are you local or overseas owner for geely mk?

Hi Bro,

Are you local or from overseas? I am helping local bros and sis here only. you may want to PM me for source.

Well I'm located in Trinidad & Tobago. I don't know where your (local) refers to, but if you have access to Geely MK parts all I need is contact information for your supplier. I don't mind paying shipping charges once the prices are reasonable for parts. Like I said, you can contact me by phone 868 - 747 - 7335 or send me an e-mail with your contact information at ([email protected]). I'm in desperate need of parts. I need help and you look like you might be my best option. Please reply Mr. MK. Thanks.

Yes. As in the island of Trinidad & Tobago. West Indies. Caribbean. Home of Carnival. Our Geely supplier closed down and left us without any local parts available. Some Corolla 5A engine parts work but not many. I need a master cylinder, mounts, engine sensors (All) as well as other parts. Can you help?

Went to tabao.com and the language was in Asian language. Only speak english. Help! Need a valid supplier who can ship to Trinidad & Tobago. (Small orders at first). Interested in future import business. Need Geely Mk parts.

Went to tabao.com and the language was in Asian language. Only speak english. Help! Need a valid supplier who can ship to Trinidad & Tobago. (Small orders at first). Interested in future import business. Need Geely Mk parts.

Hi,

I have leave you a Private Message.

Neutral Newbie

Hi.. been looking around for a new set of Geely CK headlamp to replace the "blurred" one. Appreciate if can help me to source for one . cheers Happy CNY [wave] [wave]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello ! I am a Geely CK owner and I have noticed, just last week when I passed by the Ubi Exklusiv showroom, the whole Geely showroom is totally empty and deserted. Exklusiv is gone or has it shifted to another place ? The whole place is empty now. Does anyone know where to get readily available Geely CK parts bought off the shelve in Singapore ? Can anyone recommend the best place to get the Geely repaired ?

• Praise 1

Hello ! I am a Geely CK owner and I have noticed, just last week when I passed by the Ubi Exklusiv showroom, the whole Geely showroom is totally empty and deserted. Exklusiv is gone or has it shifted to another place ? The whole place is empty now. Does anyone know where to get readily available Geely CK parts bought off the shelve in Singapore ? Can anyone recommend the best place to get the Geely repaired ?

Bro.. its not a surprised that the show room is closed down. Now.. the other question is whether the service centre is still operating? Have not heard of news that they are shifting or what. For your info, there is not stockist for geely car parts in singapore. Now it seems that geely car owners will be in deep s--t. But i guess the showroom close down but not the service centre( lets cross our fingers).

But anyway i have lobang for servincing and repair parts. I have build up a page in facebook call Geely Parts and Acessories. You may want to join my page for further discussion. For me i do not have issues in getting the parts in. But i need time.

↡ Advertisement