Difference of 2011 and 2012

Thaiyotakamli

:angry:

Everyone seems so excited, may i know what is the difference between these 2 years? is it Sabbie gonna marry again next year or....

Looking forward a "badder" year [:p]

Everyone seems so excited, may i know what is the difference between these 2 years? is it Sabbie gonna marry again next year or....

sort of..... he may want to marry you :o

Errr 2011 parking coupon cannot use Liao. :D

still can redeem / exchange for 2012 ones.............. if you lazy to do it and want to drop them away, drop them in my dushbin, can?

Many expect it to be a tougher year than 2011. Which also means there can be many more opportunities, too.

I got this chio girl, proper one, former colleague, ask me out for dinner but everytime I reject her, don't feel ready for relationships at the moment, sigh....how to get married....and citibank 1% increment and half month bonus....don't think I will have any or much....sianz....but the good thing is I have make plans, the bad thing is that need to be very patient as don't know how things will pan out....will not be easy to make money next year...

2011 is ' More Good Years '!!!

2012 is ' EVEN MORE GOOD YEARS '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 is ' More Good Years '!!!

2012 is ' EVEN MORE GOOD YEARS '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i prefer Hankoo leh :D

or Kumho [:p]