Tire tube metal cover stolen!

Cammys_MR

Helo to all Bros & Sis,

Sometimes I really dont understand,why such a small items(refer to topic) get stolen.Are people Desperate nowadays?

Have something to share,the cost of the product per set? :angry: I'm one of the victim who drive OPC car. [rifle]

↡ Advertisement

Have to live with it.

I got my 3 pieces stolen. Till date still wondering why take 3 might as well take all!

Likely I got spare ones in my car.

Yep,thats the one! [bounce2]

should be quite widely available and cheap in hardware or tyre shop ba..

unless you looking for pattern pattern or very nice and different one..lol

coz should be a common item i guess...

Get those customised ones. If kanna stolen, go look at bikes in the neighbourhood and steal back [laugh]

Advance Gong Xi Fa Cai to you,nice advice... Bro,why the bike ,tell me your car whereabout so that not only the cap but the whole tire stolen.. [laugh]:D[wave]

Normally those who kapo caps are neighbourhood kids with bicycles lah....why you so bad, my tyre also wanna steal?@! My tyre not customised lah!

this one need special keys then can open one right? Think hear before but dunoe how exp..lol

Price is USD29.99 according to the website. Not sure whether it is available locally or not. But then, at this price you can buy lots of tyre valve caps as spares liao. Haha...

Price is USD29.99 according to the website. Not sure whether it is available locally or not. But then, at this price you can buy lots of tyre valve caps as spares liao. Haha...

haha i agree with you! not cost effective..

Not cost effective nevermind, you lose the key will cry!

you will have 1 spare... if that one is able to lose 2 keys, that would be something to cheer about [laugh]

↡ Advertisement