Pioneer 2012 Car Entertainment Line-up

Jumpmanz

anyone know when DEH-80prs will reach our shores?

It won't! This is meant for the US market and the radio frequencies will be different.

The equivalent for the SG market is DEH-8450BT

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It won't! This is meant for the US market and the radio frequencies will be different.

The equivalent for the SG market is DEH-8450BT

confirmed? I called an audio shop and they quoted me. So they quote the wrong model?

Can advise? Cause I not sure of the diffrence in 80rs, 80prs etc..

anyone change their stock HU after getting their new car..say one month later?

Worth the change or just stick to stock HU for 6 months before replace?

confirmed? I called an audio shop and they quoted me. So they quote the wrong model?

Can advise? Cause I not sure of the diffrence in 80rs, 80prs etc..

My bad i might have gotten mixed up. the deh-80prs looks very similar to the normal entry level models hence my mistake. Apparently, the new deh-80prs is supposed to be a top of the line model. However i have my doubts since it has the built in amp. If i wanted to get something high end, i'd get the DEX-P99RS which is made in japan.

anyone change their stock HU after getting their new car..say one month later?

Worth the change or just stick to stock HU for 6 months before replace?

see if you like the sound and functions of the stock HU. If don't like, change lah...

Neutral Newbie

My bad i might have gotten mixed up. the deh-80prs looks very similar to the normal entry level models hence my mistake. Apparently, the new deh-80prs is supposed to be a top of the line model. However i have my doubts since it has the built in amp. If i wanted to get something high end, i'd get the DEX-P99RS which is made in japan.

Np.. I tot they misquote and called another 4 shops to get quotes. Lol.

The price diff of p99rs puts me off, thus getting this. Thanks anyway.

Np.. I tot they misquote and called another 4 shops to get quotes. Lol.

The price diff of p99rs puts me off, thus getting this. Thanks anyway.

Haha the 80prs puts me off in terms of price. it doesn't look premium or exclusive, yet it is priced at 6-700 bucks. Not sure how good this system is but i'm not exactly impressed by the specs.

Neutral Newbie

Haha the 80prs puts me off in terms of price. it doesn't look premium or exclusive, yet it is priced at 6-700 bucks. Not sure how good this system is but i'm not exactly impressed by the specs.

But the P99rs is like 2.5 times the quote I got compared with 80prs quote I got, slightly cheaper than what you mentioned. I will say 80prs is more of a all rounder allowing you options between passive/active setups. P99rs more for extremist but no doubt it is a wonderful HU. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, can PM me how much you pay for the AVH-P4450BT installation at Hong Guan (incl GST?)

I am considering getting one with or without the papago GPS.

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

just installed pioneer 4450BT with hong guan, good service and reasonable pricings...unlike those stu--d installer whom i called and enquiry...

:" Oh, you don have this, don have that,....thus u must buy this, and buy that..."

Alot hidden charge. For mine is nett price and 6months instalment:P

Hi! Can pm me what's the offer price from Hong Guan? Thanks!

hi..i looking to purchase the avh3450DVD

May I ask a noob qns

since the usb ports are located at the rear panel, how can we have easy access to plug and play our thumb drive?

is there any usb located at the front?

just installed pioneer 4450BT with hong guan, good service and reasonable pricings...unlike those stu--d installer whom i called and enquiry...

:" Oh, you don have this, don have that,....thus u must buy this, and buy that..."

Alot hidden charge. For mine is nett price and 6months instalment:P

Hi, can PM me the contact and address of Hong Guan. Thank you.