Scam calls from Chinese man..

Cars08

Just received a call from a chinese man claiming that he is my son n needed help...was crying so loudly.... [laugh][laugh] After he finished his sentence, I told him I dun hv such a good life to have a son like him.... I have to let him go..... [grin]Any bro out there received such calls? Wanna share your experience?

whenever i received such calls, i told him/her: "pull nee lau mah" deep deep, "swung bu swun"? want some more ? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

wow... piak piak in chinese can be

- go no go

- love love

- want or not

- come lah

:wacko:

U means they understand such discreet wording???

- go no go

- love love

- want or not

- come lah

so u tok to a chinese girl must alert.

there can always be a piak piak hint [laugh]

Edited by Csnewbie

- go no go

- love love

- want or not

- come lah

Cant be sure all PRC girls...but if they hv been to Spore n hv been hanging out in G.... then such technical jargons shld sound familiar to them.... [laugh][laugh]

Just received a call from a chinese man claiming that he is my son n needed help...was crying so loudly.... [laugh][laugh]

After he finished his sentence, I told him I dun hv such a good life to have a son like him.... I have to let him go..... [grin]

Any bro out there received such calls? Wanna share your experience?

Next time tell him you are still a virgin.

You take his number then go every website and post lonely chinese wife looking for fun. No need to pay. But must last at least 15 mins!!!! [laugh]:D[laugh]

somebody call my home and my dad picked up, they claim they have kidnapped me!

but my dad couldn't hear properly or catch their accent and just "huh.....huh.....huh....!" they put down the phone....

my mum ask him who called? he say they called the wrong number [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

if your dad couldn't hear properly,

how u know the details ?

You take his number then go every website and post lonely chinese wife looking for fun. No need to pay. But must last at least 15 mins!!!! [laugh]:D[laugh]

Blocked ID.... :huh:

Haha....

I also kena before...saying i kena lucky draw for holiday...where i wish to go? Tok tis n tat so i play along with her..

In the end, she ask me what is my name....KNN....i was wondering y my lucky draw ticket dun have my name meh?Haha.....dan i ask her she got provide other special service boh.....Dan she faster hang up......

Edited by Colourblind

- go no go

- love love

- want or not

- come lah

use international moaning sound "ah...." :D

Edited by Speedsun

somebody call my home and my dad picked up, they claim they have kidnapped me!

but my dad couldn't hear properly or catch their accent and just "huh.....huh.....huh....!" they put down the phone....

my mum ask him who called? he say they called the wrong number [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Funny, how you know that the person on the other line claimed they kidnapped you when your father couldn't hear properly? You eavesdropped on your father?