Scam calls from Chinese man..

Cars08

Neutral Newbie

I think singaporeans have a reputation amongst international scammers as easy meat...

I agree with you.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Usually, we do not use our home phone as everyone has got their own mobile phone.

But today, today, the phone rang just when it was near me so I picked up. It was someone asking to be rescued.

When the caller realized I was much younger when I said "Hello", the crying suddenly stooped and he quickly hung up. hahahaha.

The call came from Malaysia.

This is funny. The malaysian scammer got exposed and he knew you're nothing useful to him anymore and quickly hung up. Remember the DBS case, 2 malaysians have been arrested and in trial now. Serve them right.

I always switch to proper english with heavy British accent and the caller will just hang up. [laugh]

Tried that twice already but always have to control laughter. I think they look super goondu confused.

I always switch to proper english with heavy British accent and the caller will just hang up. [laugh]

Tried that twice already but always have to control laughter. I think they look super goondu confused.

[thumbsup][laugh]

If they call again I will try other languages... <_<

If u wan to cheat anyone...anyone could be an easy meat regardless of nationality...U pinoy>?

True but the impression i get is that scammers from nigeria, m'sia, PRC, etc all like to target singaporeans. I suspect it's because the hit rate is higher than other countries.

Why the question if i'm pinoy?

True but the impression i get is that scammers from nigeria, m'sia, PRC, etc all like to target singaporeans. I suspect it's because the hit rate is higher than other countries.

Why the question if i'm pinoy?

Hmm...got stats to prove ur claim... :blink:

indeed..thats the correct way..just speak a different language from the caller [thumbsup]

recently I did receive this unknown call from india +91 98-25-06200, but I usually didn't bother about it.

does anyone know answer this number before?

recently I did receive this unknown call from india +91 98-25-06200, but I usually didn't bother about it.

does anyone know answer this number before?

bro..+91 is from India...

BTW...my way of handling such call...if it is a china mei mei...if she said I strike a big price...I will ask her want to sleep with me or not or be my mistress.......and I will share some of the money with her... [laugh] ....or I will ask her some very personal question until she cannot tahan and hang up....good fun...

Edited by LoverofCar

[laugh] just don't want to waste thread

ask the caller this question...: ''Why is it so dangerous to bent down to pick up a soap in a public shower area?''... [laugh]

Edited by LoverofCar

ask the caller this question...: ''Why is it so dangerous to bent down to pick up a soap in a public shower area?''... [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] good question, after this they sure not dare to call again

↡ Advertisement