Scam calls from Chinese man..

Cars08

VenomMX, on 13 Oct 2015 - 5:03 PM, said:

Lol, me too. Received about 8 calls on Saturday!

wow...yours 8 numbers last 4 digits all different as mine

think call again I go buy 4D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

haha i think the hit rate in SG is much higher than 1 in billion lah

probably 1 in 100 

that's why scammers love singaporeans

even police need to make posters to warn singaporeans... Don't FALL for her!  [laugh]  [laugh]

yah....greed is killer.....

still there are naïve people around thinking that money will come looking for them.....

if I never even join the particular lucky draw , I will not entertain those calls saying I won something from dunno where. hahahhaha

• Praise 2

anyone receiving calls from 263 77117XXXX?

been calling my kids' hp numbers and today 2x...ling ling once stopped. each slight different numbers

263 from Zimba-phwee

I got a miss call on my phone and it seems to be a number calling from Zimba-phwee.

Didn't have a chance to entertain him... [bigcry]

• Praise 1

I got a miss call on my phone and it seems to be a number calling from Zimba-phwee.

Didn't have a chance to entertain him... [bigcry]

Just now another 2 calls from zim phwee with luv tmd

• Praise 4

You all veri funny... go africa tao jiak now call till SIN.... block the number lar..... else later your SIN wife/GF/Mistress jealous.....  [laugh]

I also... but problem is I dont which country the Xiao San call from.... just block....  [rolleyes]

+144, +01122, +220 from where one huh??  [:p]

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 1

I think the call numbers come in many variations (last 4-5 digits)... Probably computer generated scam..n waiting for someone to return call n the scammer earns when the call holds (probably receive by a voice machine)

You all veri funny... go africa tao jiak now call till SIN.... block the number lar..... else later your SIN wife/GF/Mistress jealous..... [laugh]

I think more n more people will kana cos went Africa Tao Jiak lolx. Even my angmo Friend last week also kana from his zimbakphwee luv

You all veri funny... go africa tao jiak now call till SIN.... block the number lar..... else later your SIN wife/GF/Mistress jealous..... [laugh]

I also... but problem is I dont which country the Xiao San call from.... just block.... [rolleyes]

Can't block cos each time different numbers

• Praise 5

Lol, me too. Received about 8 calls on Saturday!

Looks like they are short of $ and very desperate liao ...

Beware guys ...

• Praise 4

I got the a Chinese trying to act like he know me, not successful same modus operandi

Got such call think last year, once you answer the call, they will start by asking how are you ? Long time no see, you still remember me blah blah blah ..........

I just answer back in English who are you looking for for few minutes till he give up and hang up.

• Praise 10

Got such call think last year, once you answer the call, they will start by asking how are you ? Long time no see, you still remember me blah blah blah ..........

I just answer back in English who are you looking for for few minutes till he give up and hang up.

ya, good idea, talk nonsense with them until the idiots run out of funds to make oversea calls.

• Praise 4

ya, good idea, talk nonsense with them until the idiots run out of funds to make oversea calls.

Cost less than 1 cent per minute...

Cost less than 1 cent per minute...

destination like Zimbabwe not so cheap lah

Singtel v019 rate is $0.67 per min.

Rates

Service : Singtel v019   Access Code : 019   Call From : Singapore (65)   Call Time : 10:37 pm   Duration : 0 hrs 1 mins    

Country                     Time Diff              Cost                                 Remarks

Zimbabwe (263)         -6.0 hrs                $0.67                                    -

Standard time difference applies unless indicated

To see more rates, please click the hyperlink of the destination

Choose Other Destinations

Edited by lausai88
  • Praise 4

I would try "kong simi LJ?"

• Praise 3

I don't answer to unknown overseas numbers.

Last time keep getting calls from PRC lady claiming that they are inviting me to event organised by Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce ... sometimes can be funny numbers (eg 5 or 6 numbers) and not display +86, either way, dun wanna waste time with this type of nonsense. I just don't answer.

• Praise 3

Rates

Service : Singtel v019   Access Code : 019   Call From : Singapore (65)   Call Time : 10:37 pm   Duration : 0 hrs 1 mins    

Country                     Time Diff              Cost                                 Remarks

Zimbabwe (263)         -6.0 hrs                $0.67                                    -

Skype Credit rates to Singapore
USD - American Dollars  AUD - Australian dollarsBRL - Brazil reaisCAD - Canadian dollarsCHF - Swiss francsCNY - Chinese yuan renminbisDKK - Danish kronerEUR - EurosGBP - British PoundsHKD - Hong Kong dollarsINR - Indian rupeesJPY - Japanese YenKRW - Korean wonNOK - Norwegian kronerPLN - Polish złoteSEK - Swedish kronorTWD - Taiwanese DollarsUSD - American Dollars
Call landlines from2.3¢/min
Send a text message to Singapore for just 9.7¢/message. See all rates to Singapore
  • Praise 2

Rates

they called my son number, he blur blur just press call back, end up singtel charge me for the overseas call.

i ask singtel for the refund they say we did make the call, i told them how the hell does the kid know it was from overseas let alone zimbabwe! then they LL do the refund. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5