• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

Relacklabrudder
  • Relacklabrudder
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

please advise thanks!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:46 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

cabinet laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Relocated

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ubi traffic police HQ...opposite there is a shop that do all roast stuff for distribution....it is those JTC row of shop...sorry I don't have exact address...I think you make a trip there should be able to see....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Shop N Save got sell leh....... i tink less than 60 bucks.....

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Shop N Save got sell leh....... i tink less than 60 bucks.....

Sheng Siong too.
1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

Tomazsky
  • Tomazsky
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ubi traffic police HQ...opposite there is a shop that do all roast stuff for distribution....it is those JTC row of shop...sorry I don't have exact address...I think you make a trip there should be able to see....

Bro, are you referring this?

Yan Chuan Roaster Pte Ltd
3020 Ubi Ave 2 #01-111/1113
Tel: 67472623

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

....I know...I know ... why bring up old thread ... blah blah ...

so anyone tried the sio-du at serenity at vivo city ? $230/pig !!

Edited by Ysc3, 08 February 2018 - 10:38 AM.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Supercharged
    Author Image

NTUC i think have promo...roast pig plus ducky plus chicken plus roast pork

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:57 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice but pricey also quite small
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:00 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

NTUC i think have promo...roast pig plus ducky plus chicken plus roast pork

I think the ntuc suckling pig sucks !

have not bought before but bought the chicken and roast pork and xmas meats before ... cmi.

Nice but pricey also quite small

so its good ??

well, its not that i'll be having it every day ... once a year I think still can consider ...

so its good ??

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the ntuc suckling pig sucks !

have not bought before but bought the chicken and roast pork and xmas meats before ... cmi.

so its good ??

well, its not that i'll be having it every day ... once a year I think still can consider ...

so its good ??

Yes its nice, crispy and taste very good. I ate it last year and i still remember the taste
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Of course lah. One year only got one chance to slaugther your wallet.... [knife]

Roasted pork cost less. Roasted pork is roasted pork. [laugh]

Anyway I think this year I will skip all the fatty and unhealthy food.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:15 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Of course lah. One year only got one chance to slaugther your wallet.... [knife]

Roasted pork cost less. Roasted pork is roasted pork. [laugh]

Anyway I think this year I will skip all the fatty and unhealthy food.

my mother says want to get a sio-du this year ... and since traditional Chinese prepared one already around $188 ... can consider this

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:24 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my mother says want to get a sio-du this year ... and since traditional Chinese prepared one already around $188 ... can consider this

I've not tried Serenity's one before. 

Do know that spanish suckling pig is different from chinese suckling pig.

Our suckling pig is from castrated piglets so that they don't have this very strong pig taste. 

Anyway that was from my experience at another spanish restaurant. Since then I've not ordered one again.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:29 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Roast suckling pig from supermarket one all not nice lah.

Try twice on different supermarket. Give up.

Staff69 praised this

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:38 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I've not tried Serenity's one before. 

Do know that spanish suckling pig is different from chinese suckling pig.

Our suckling pig is from castrated piglets so that they don't have this very strong pig taste. 

Anyway that was from my experience at another spanish restaurant. Since then I've not ordered one again.

my bad ... its $288 not $230 ...

Attached Thumbnails

• ser.jpg

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:47 AM

Sugimoto
  • Sugimoto
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I swear to peach garden's suckling pig every year with my family. 

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:54 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yes its nice, crispy and taste very good. I ate it last year and i still remember the taste

since you are the expert witness here ... can tell me based on your opinion ... you really think its enough for 10 paxs ? considering 4 adults and 6 senior citizens ?

I swear to peach garden's suckling pig every year with my family. 

you hate them that much to swear at them every year ?? :XD:  :XD:

how much their pig / weight ??

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:02 PM

serenade
  • Premium member
    serenade
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Chin Huat Live Seafood at Sunset Way. Despite their name, they do good suckling pig. Advanced orders only. Do not go there and expect to buy one that has already been cooked. They make to order to ensure quality at time it is served.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Sugimoto
  • Sugimoto
    5th Gear
    Author Image

since you are the expert witness here ... can tell me based on your opinion ... you really think its enough for 10 paxs ? considering 4 adults and 6 senior citizens ?

you hate them that much to swear at them every year ?? :XD:  :XD:

how much their pig / weight ??

Hehehe, no lah [laugh]  

For the ala carte price I not sure because I always go with their set meals to make it complete, the size I estimate is around 4 kg?

They will sitr-fried the meat after serving you the crispy skin, different restaurants outlets have different sets of dishes also.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, suckling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users