Phuket trip!

Versatile

Captain faster in helping you. not the gals lah........my friend and I was pissed off and we went to the joints in the city...... [laugh]

Oic I understand now!

:D

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

It's a place in Dong Guan, China, a man's paradise, if you come back with any sperm left you are not a man

Hei I tot you said Macau is "power"! Now you say its Dong Guan. Which is more better leh?

Hei I tot you said Macau is "power"! Now you say its Dong Guan. Which is more better leh?

I don't go such places but my frens tell me both is power, but Macau you need $$$, you can get very young cais at dong guan at a fraction of the price at Macau....

what talking you, dun always fly people to holland ley

i realize you are an ultimate stalker in this forum. whatever i do or whatever i posted even with the minimum amount of post i did per day you also will make an effort to reply. you know i appreciate your effort and attention given by you!

i realize you are an ultimate stalker in this forum. whatever i do or whatever i posted even with the minimum amount of post i did per day you also will make an effort to reply. you know i appreciate your effort and attention given by you!

hahaha, of course, I am very delicated to you Cindy, so how? when we going holland?

Internal Moderator

Going Phuket this coming May. . . 1st timer to Phuket here. So wanna check with you guys what are the fun thing to do down there!!!

Never the least, as a adrenaline pumping mcf member, i will rent a bike and "whack" down there.

My initial itinerary

- go kart

- jungceylon

- boxing stadium

- central festive shopping centre

- Phang nga bay

Anyone have any good food or good spot at phuket? Please share with me!!!!

Going Phuket this coming May. . . 1st timer to Phuket here. So wanna check with you guys what are the fun thing to do down there!!!

Never the least, as a adrenaline pumping mcf member, i will rent a bike and "whack" down there.

My initial itinerary

- go kart

- jungceylon

- boxing stadium

- Phang nga bay

Kobayashi San,

Kai-Sen ryori o ichiban oiishii desu [thumbsup]

O-kyotsukette ne............. [:)]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

My initial itinerary

- go kart

- jungceylon

- boxing stadium

- Phang nga bay

golfing there not bad if u r into it. But beware not all caddies speak English well.

last time I was there (played blue canyon n laguna), I had this conversation with caddy:

me: how far to pin?

caddy: neng loi ha sip (150)

me: meters or yards? (UOM not indicated in scorecard)

caddy: yes.

me: meters or yards?

so I went for 135m (150y) and it was about right.

Try the "hawker centre" opposite Royal Paradise Hotel, seafood is relatively cheap but stand firm as there are plenty touting around. Also, try paintball at the Shooting Range if your group is keen in such activities.

My initial itinerary

- go kart

- jungceylon

- boxing stadium

- Phang nga bay

Internal Moderator

Kobayashi San,

Kai-Sen ryori o ichiban oiishii desu [thumbsup]

O-kyotsukette ne............. [:)]

arigatōgozaimashita! No address? haha.

Internal Moderator

golfing there not bad if u r into it. But beware not all caddies speak English well.

last time I was there (played blue canyon n laguna), I had this conversation with caddy:

me: how far to pin?

caddy: neng loi ha sip (150)

me: meters or yards? (UOM not indicated in scorecard)

me: meters or yards?

so I went for 135m (150y) and it was about right.

hahah. That's funny!

Will keep that inside my itinerary too!

Try the "hawker centre" opposite Royal Paradise Hotel, seafood is relatively cheap but stand firm as there are plenty touting around. Also, try paintball at the Shooting Range if your group is keen in such activities.

Thank you @bearyloh I was thinking of shooting range too! Only have paintball arh? got real guns???