Malaysia Super League 2012

Picnic06-Biante15

I tot he refering to Norshahrul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelantan_FA

haha they are both national players...

but that Putra Guy has died off years back when Malaysian football took the bold move of focusing on youth...

hope SG youth will do us proud tonight...

Rem someone telling them in the papers...

Its their chance to become a big star...

shocked wen read on weekend new paper tat the 1993 final spore vs kedah 0-2 was kelong n so was 1994 final, tat time spore had abbas, jangjung, fandi, sundram. so heartbreaking to know tat the team which could make singapore stop wat dey were doin n jus talk abt soccer, could b involved in kelong. still remember the passion in the national stadium, the fans everywhere in spore wearing the red lions tshirt made by puma. even duing my cousin's wedding dinner in 1993, the mc had to give updates on the semifinal score between spore n sarawak i tink. hope the m league is clean n not like b4 where the referee pretend dun see tackles n all n hope the score is played on the field n not by some bookie. :wacko: and dunno if jalan besar stadium will hv the familiar sounds of drinks, kalipok, pohpiah n the sounds of the horn wif a malay vulgar word at the end n also the stomping of the feet to make the place 'vibrate'

If Lion XII lose, I won't mind as long as they show us their passion in football. Give everything they have.. Show me their fighting spirit

This is what I want to see tonight.

shocked wen read on weekend new paper tat the 1993 final spore vs kedah 0-2 was kelong n so was 1994 final, tat time spore had abbas, jangjung, fandi, sundram. so heartbreaking to know tat the team which could make singapore stop wat dey were doin n jus talk abt soccer, could b involved in kelong. still remember the passion in the national stadium, the fans everywhere in spore wearing the red lions tshirt made by puma. even duing my cousin's wedding dinner in 1993, the mc had to give updates on the semifinal score between spore n sarawak i tink. hope the m league is clean n not like b4 where the referee pretend dun see tackles n all n hope the score is played on the field n not by some bookie. :wacko: and dunno if jalan besar stadium will hv the familiar sounds of drinks, kalipok, pohpiah n the sounds of the horn wif a malay vulgar word at the end n also the stomping of the feet to make the place 'vibrate'

during the 1990s Malaysia Cups, those oldies will tell u every week strike 4D. After many players got caught by CPIB then I realised what these old bookies meant

Was reading the TNP, they say got few ways to watch.

1) SH sports subscriber: sports channel

2) Free to air channel: Need to tune?

3) Watch online sh tv

4) Even on iphone think for SH subscriber.

Fans juz wanna see an exciting match, young lions put in a good performance & not being steam rolled over.

Was reading the TNP, they say got few ways to watch.

1) SH sports subscriber: sports channel

2) Free to air channel: Need to tune?

3) Watch online sh tv

4) Even on iphone think for SH subscriber.

Fans juz wanna see an exciting match, young lions put in a good performance & not being steam rolled over.

other team matches got live telecast bo? tv3?

Other team???

Dunno leh..

Dat time channel surfing, surprised to see MSL charity match..quite good football but crowd not as great, tink 1/2 filled only.

Maybe can try rtm or tv3