Malaysia Super League 2012

Picnic06-Biante15

Yes, Ch5, 7.30pm

On SCV is Ch112 and 201.

Yes...

on Channel 5 and SH 201...

Thanks. Enjoying the match now on channel 5. Pretty impress by the lion xii performance

Edited by Curahee
↡ Advertisement

45 minutes has passed.

Sorry to rain on the parade, but I somehow still couldn't rekindle the Malaysia Cup romance that we used to have 17 years ago. Pardon me, but it felt strangely empty & dull. This is like watching a National team playing against M-League champions. Looking at the line-up, most of them are national players anyway.

Maybe there isn't a Star factor like we used to have with Abbas, Fandi & Sundram. We need a big star, perhaps in the name of an import, to lift it to another excitement level.

Just my two cents thought. Singapore played well though. Just that I feel some spark is missing.

woo hoo.... Singapore 1 - 2 Kelantan...

my father won money having bet for more than 2-1/2 goal.

making the 3rd penalty very exciting.

What did Bai think he was doing.....long after the final whistle was blown? Trying to get the referee change the penalty decision? He did not seem enthusiatic in extending his hand for the handshake. Even after the last Singapore player shake the referee's hand, hewas still trying to make contact with the referee.

Even though we lost, I think Spore players played well. Worth watching their upcoming matches.

for the first half....i think its more about fitness

Think LionsXII or whatever they are previously known as have always been a disappointment last many years that made singaporeans wary of putting their hopes anymore like a how spurned person is skeptical of love.

But seriously, what has changed from the top management to player level that will make them better coming year?

They are the same all thro these year of disappointment - how to expect anything diff?

i liked the way the lebanon player took the kick really professional

can see the difference in standard....

some how i think that kelantan give chance first

↡ Advertisement