Malaysia Super League 2012

Maxus-MIFA9

LionXII fitness is [sweatdrop] , can't even last 60 minutes on the playing field ..... [:(]

what you expect when you come from the walking base S-league.

singapore soccer got hope liao now that we are back in M-league.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I have got to salute our captain Sharil Ishak...

total non existance in the match except one shot in the 1st half...

good to see Sundram take him off mid way through the 2nd half...

honestly our Lions fitness sux... look at how tired they looked just at the start of the 2nd half...

1st half was still acceptable...

• Praise 1

(edited)

what you expect when you come from the walking base S-league.

singapore soccer got hope liao now that we are back in M-league.

with this kind of commitment shown last night, very hard lar .... :ph34r:

midfielders & defenders once got the ball, just ram forward without looking where our strikers are ...... [shakehead]

Edited by Picnic06

with this kind of commitment shown last night, very hard lar .... :ph34r:

midfielders & defenders once got the ball, just ram forward without looking where our strikers are ...... [shakehead]

we have to start from somewhere. they are playing more competitive as compare to in S-league lor.

Lion XII got a lucky 1-0 lead with a header from CD ...... :ph34r:

If not, my prediction was correct, 0-2 .... -_-

we watching the same match a not ?

Lions set piece was obviously better, FK wise.

and with our CB that tall,

with good delivery (which i think before the goal there was one good one as well)

it was just a statistic game as to when the header goal will come.

What happen to the jersey for home team when playing at home ???????????

We should be wearing RED not Kelantan.... :blink::blink::blink:

ya lo

puzzelled me as well.

What happen to the jersey for home team when playing at home ???????????

We should be wearing RED not Kelantan.... :blink::blink::blink:

because this is Lion XII not Singapore team.

think FAS dont want to be embarass that a Singapore team loss to a states team in malaysia.

My respect to the referee last night ..... [thumbsup]

Far cry from the past where one referee everyone hates is Zainal Abiddin (the fat referee) of the 70's. Always terkan SG players .... [rifle]

u sure or not?

u think that penalty decision was right? If anything, it should have been a yellow card to the Kelantan player for diving.

u sure or not?

u think that penalty decision was right? If anything, it should have been a yellow card to the Kelantan player for diving.

from referee position of view. GK got use hand to push mah.

because this is Lion XII not Singapore team.

think FAS dont want to be embarass that a Singapore team loss to a states team in malaysia.

well minus Agu cashmir(dump him! he's useless anyway), this team is made up of true blue Singaporean.

I rather support this Singaporean team then our so called national team..which pretty much have no Singapore identity.

from referee position of view. GK got use hand to push mah.

that's a push? haha. if you play football...that kind of "touching" is in almost every play..

seriously the lionsX11 performance not bad liao.

during the old days, we need our national team plus 3 foreign players to match the M-league teams.

now with a totally local-born team(except agu), plus 5 players above the age of 23 still can match last year champions.

of course, this is only 1 match, lets see how they perform in the long run.

seriously the lionsX11 performance not bad liao.

during the old days, we need our national team plus 3 foreign players to match the M-league teams.

now with a totally local-born team(except agu), plus 5 players above the age of 23 still can match last year champions.

of course, this is only 1 match, lets see how they perform in the long run.

last time, the foreigners we have may be ok..seriously IMO only 2 that make any impact: Jang Jung and Abaas Saad, but our best players are all the locals...the likes of Fandi Ahmad, Sundrum, Malek Awab, Steven Tan, Lee Mun hon, Nazri Nasir, David Lee, etc.. all are...hmn..in Singapore context, legends.

Now? got who? We are so reliance on our foreigners that if you take them away, the whole national team will collapse and drop 50 places in the fifa ranking.

I say we should stop this foreign player policy and start developing our own local players.

Edited by Baphomet

that's a push? haha. if you play football...that kind of "touching" is in almost every play..

you got benefit of the TV. refereee can only see from where he stand. its always a danger when you touch someone in the box.

last time, the foreigners we have may be ok..seriously IMO only 2 that make any impact: Jang Jung and Abaas Saad, but our best players are all the locals...the likes of Fandi Ahmad, Sundrum, Malek Awab, Steven Tan, Tan Kim Leng, Nazri Nasir, David Lee, etc.. all are...hmn..in Singapore context, legends.

Now? got who? We are so reliance on our foreigners that if you take them away, the whole national team will collapse and drop 50 places in the fifa ranking.

I say we should stop this foreign player policy and start developing our own local players.

i think tan kim leng only played s-league, you may be refering to lee mun hon.

you got benefit of the TV. refereee can only see from where he stand. its always a danger when you touch someone in the box.

linesman should have seen it too.

this is MALAYSIA super league. My guess is the referees are from different states of MALAYSIA?

↡ Advertisement