Another Sorry from a CEO

Wishcumstrue

This apology is prompt. At least he did not say "people can use another bank, it is whether they choose to..” [:p]

DBS CEO Piyush Gupta says sorry for ATM fraud.

Speaking at a DBS Private Banking event today, Mr Gupta added that the bank regrets the anxiety and inconvenience caused.

Mr Gupta said he is happy with the bank's reaction to the crisis and that they were able to identify the affected ATMs and customers very quickly.

He has pledged to "stay ahead of the hackers" and assured customers that their deposits are safe.

Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1176099/1/.html

piyushgupta-dbs-zbthongkahhoong.jpg

Edited by Wishcumstrue
↡ Advertisement

Say sorry can keep the job and $$$million salary.

I will say sorry also.

Just hope the system don't fark up often, once every few years will be ok. As people forgets easily.

Saw was ambushed by the frequent breakdown within few days!

PUB head also ambushed by the frequent ponding within few months.

Edited by SimonTan

Saying the right words makes a lot of difference.

Not like some CEO say words filled with ego.

getting paid 6-7 time of course come with certain level of quality [laugh] [laugh]

Different context lah

For DBS case, is criminal case. Crooks are out there to steal. Hard to prevent.

For PUB, I think is people not happy with the words used. Act of god... so what if you widen and deepen stamford canal to double its size today. The god sends rain down in the intensity of once in 500 years, you also LL

For SMRT, I seriously suspect is the screw up of maintanence work. So, kind of preventable - So, guilty as charged

Different context lah

For PUB, I think is people not happy with the words used. Act of god... so what if you widen and deepen stamford canal to double its size today. The god sends rain down in the intensity of once in 500 years, you also LL

For SMRT, I seriously suspect is the screw up of maintanence work. So, kind of preventable - So, guilty as charged

but hor, its true wor.. act of god.

so PUB the main issue is choice of word lah.

hmmm..think this one more thick skin...wun resign

thick skin or not i dont know. but how to resign when the losses is less than his own salary [laugh] maybe he come out with the cash himself leh..

Say sorry can keep the job and $$$million salary.

I will say sorry also.

i will not only say sorry, but will do the sorry sorry dance......

Edited by Nightkids

Different context lah

rain of cos is nature = acts of god wat

who will imagine PUB was set up to present human created flood?

Different context lah

come on,ppl want to cut cost and save on maintenance costs so like that can have more profits

shown mah + increasing mrt fares, how to not have INCREASING profits year after year.

just like buying a toyota and overload the toyota by squeezing passenger in like sardine.(very stressful on the car you know or not)

worse,instead of svc the car every 10K,skip and change to svc very 30K.

car already overstress to the max and not service when due,like that how to not breakdown.

worse is keep on increasing fare...greed had no limits!

↡ Advertisement