• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got this redemption letter from Maybank for 1 Day Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Drive on weekday.

Anyone need a Porsche for their wedding? Too bad mine was on a weekend...

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Hi, Just PM-ed you. smile.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:02 PM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got this redemption letter from Maybank for 1 Day Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Drive on weekday.

Anyone need a Porsche for their wedding? Too bad mine was on a weekend...

I have redeemed it once last year. Family enjoyed it very much.

Just remember that any damage to the car will be charged to your Maybank card immediately. Someone else maybe driving your car but they will only want to "hold" your credit card account as "collateral" drivingcar.gif. You will need to later claim those damages from the other driver privately.

Edited by Topspin, 12 January 2012 - 09:09 PM.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Insurance coverage is only for named driver, ie. Maybank card holder making redemption.

Any damage caused by any other unathorised drivers is not covered by insurance.

Repair costs can be costly. Spray paint of entire car starts from $10K at agent, Stuggart.

Edited by Vinceng, 12 January 2012 - 09:14 PM.

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have emailed to the leasing company to clarify the T&C

1. Driver need to be aged between 27 and 60 with 5 years driving experience
1. Redeem by 30 Apr 2012
2. Monday to Thursday drive only
3. $500 refundable deposit pay to leasing company

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

Alexxx
  • Alexxx
    1st Gear
    Author Image

if its a leased car, i'm assuming its a rental car. if thats the case, why do i need to pay if i "spoil" it? shouldnt there be some kind of insurance or excess you pay?

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

if its a leased car, i'm assuming its a rental car. if thats the case, why do i need to pay if i "spoil" it? shouldnt there be some kind of insurance or excess you pay?

The excess is quite high and charged to your credit card. If you "allow" someone else to use that car, then you need to settle that excess privately. That person's name won't appear in any contract document etc...just a gentlemen's agreement.

I suggest TS to just use the car for himself assuming he doen't drive another sports car already. Accelerating from 0-100 in 6 seconds with the top down is really an amazing experience.

Edited by Topspin, 15 January 2012 - 06:54 PM.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If someone else is driving the car, You just have to nominate it on your redemption letter.
The driver (nominate driver) will use his credit card as a guarantee. Dont need to use the Maybank card.
If im not mistaken, the excess is 10K if there is any accident (I redeem Porsche Cayenne for 1 week 2years ago)

Edited by Mcf777, 16 January 2012 - 12:06 AM.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:13 AM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for the info and PM from those who are interested, let me clarify with the leasing company on the T&C before i get back to you

Edited by Kwchan, 16 January 2012 - 03:13 AM.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Porsche, Carrera, Cabriolet and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users