Mark X or C Class 200

Jiannshan

Dear bros n sister,

Hapi new year to all! Im kinda caught in a dilemma at the moment.

My current ride is currently a 1.4l golf which i bought less than a year ago.

Im intending to hand it to my wife or sell it away if she dun wan it n im thinking of getting either 1 of the above.

I noe tat it is not a fair comparison but i have filtered down to just these 2 cars i like at the moment.

Was wondering should i pay more for a c class or should i just go for the cheaper but maybe faster mark x?

My buddy was telling me ' go for the c class la. mark x so uncle n not as classy as the c class. ( no offence to all mark x bros here ) :)

Need some bros or sis here with experience in both cars above to give me some comments to make my choice. Intending to change before march tis yr.

Thks all in advance n huat ah!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Must be nice to have so much money but no idea how to spend it.

Anyway if it was me C class and I wont even bother with mark what?

:D

Mark X is parallel imported right? Probably to lower the OMV, they stripped out all the safety & good stuff, maybe only 2 airbags no factory HU, no ESP, etc.

So what if it is faster (is it really faster?), the toyota is a different class from the merc, I'm not sure what you comparing for.

personally C200.

mark X IMO is a bit old already. and i think the front very ugly (MO only). though i think the back side and interior is better. but road tax higher. FC should be higher also.

mercedes

schumacher is driving for mercedes so yeah should be quite easy to sell for a c200

Edited by Ithunk

If can afford C200, why think of Mark X? Different class cars. This should personal decision not by other's choice.

U r thinking the old mark x

Must be nice to have so much money but no idea how to spend it.

Anyway if it was me C class and I wont even bother with mark what?

:D

If i got so much money, i would be looking at the s350 le. ;p

Mark X is parallel imported right? Probably to lower the OMV, they stripped out all the safety & good stuff, maybe only 2 airbags no factory HU, no ESP, etc.

So what if it is faster (is it really faster?), the toyota is a different class from the merc, I'm not sure what you comparing for.

Im not discriminating the toyota branding against mercs. If so, i also wouldnt be threading here. Rather, i would like my fellow forumers here to share their good or bad experiences with both cars here to help make my choice. My dad's e class give a lot of gearbox probs thus i wonder if c class is also gonna be the same. :)

Have you checked out the price/OMV of both cars? The equipment and trim level?

No bro. Coz im not really tat into cars. Duno anything bout omv etc. haha. As long as it is aesthetically appealing to me n it drives comfortably, im fine;)

↡ Advertisement