Dunlop dz101 or kumho ku31?

Luv_presea

No. Different tyres heat up differently and may not reach their optimal temperature in the car park. I always try to get my tyres to warm up to the optimal operating range before I drive faster, whether in the dry or wet.

its wet situation we talking about here. Obviously you have not driven a lousy IDN tyre in wet mscp before. It even slide at 5km/h.........so forget about driving faster on road.

↡ Advertisement

I always use dry biased tyres and hence I'm always very careful in the carpark when the floor is wet.

I've driven on lousy IDN tyres in Indonesia and there's literally no grip on wet cement (I was reversing up into the house) even though I've driven for more than 1 hour on the roads. But it's ok as most of the time, I can't go beyond 30 km/h in the city.

its wet situation we talking about here. Obviously you have not driven a lousy IDN tyre in wet mscp before. It even slide at 5km/h.........so forget about driving faster on road.

Bros, try WOT and jam breaking on your tires for 5 times... then drive normally up to 70km/h and break gradually...

Do this randomly for 1 week.

Tire grip potential is now unleashed!

There's an easier way, ie heat cycle the tyres.

Bros, try WOT and jam breaking on your tires for 5 times... then drive normally up to 70km/h and break gradually...

Do this randomly for 1 week.

Tire grip potential is now unleashed!

Hmm.. I'm wondering if adding Nexen tyres to this discussion would be any helpful, since it falls in a similar price range..?

Was quoted by Arrow Tyres for 215/45/17

N7000: $125

N9000: $145

Any comments?

Ok guys. Tried a few more times on the same corner from cte towards tpe inside the tunnel. This time tried 110 and no problems at all. No screeching and feeling quite stable. Another thing I noticed is that the steering wheel after changing tyres felt a lot lighter. But now its getting heavier. Almost same as before I changed tyres. Is it safe to say tyres have completely run in already?

Kumho Ku31..................just change a week ago...............only one word....................GOOD!!!!!.......... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Kumho Ku31..................just change a week ago...............only one word....................GOOD!!!!!.......... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Haha bro cheap and good. Yours run in already?

How about dunlop sport Maxx TT? any bro try this before any commence thought of changing to this. Was quota $225 (225-40-18R) [sweatdrop]

Never use it before but heard its quite good. Highest performance street tyre from Dunlop is what the shop told me when I asked them.

How about dunlop sport Maxx TT? any bro try this before any commence thought of changing to this. Was quota $225 (225-40-18R) [sweatdrop]

IMHO, dunlop tyres are noiser and softer. I switched sport Maxx 18 to Goodyear F1 (5th gen) within 6 months. The mechanic told me the tyres were already bald. I used my car often on NSHW. Road holding wise, nothing to shout about.

Regards,

Haha bro cheap and good. Yours run in already?

yes ..........cheap and good!!!!................i think this tyre no need run in..............grip so much better even new.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

Ok guys, I'm going to change tyre 205/45/16 tomorrow

Which WS has best price for kumho??

Quick let me know

↡ Advertisement