Dunlop dz101 or kumho ku31?

Luv_presea

mine is 195/55/15..........MIK $95 quoted...............but got some discount.............. [:p] [:p]

Icic. Still got some discount. Still considered cheap liao.

↡ Advertisement

please chiong in the rain to get the most out of this 31.... [lipsrsealed] ................ [flowerface]

yes...........loot once liao.............heavy rain early week.............at PIE................ [thumbsup]

How about dunlop sport Maxx TT? any bro try this before any commence thought of changing to this. Was quota $225 (225-40-18R) [sweatdrop]

Good price for this kind of performance unless you want to up the budget to $270 for Michelin PS3 [:)]

Ok, will call soh tml morning. Hopefully have MIK for my size

good luck................anyway he told me new stocks all MIK leh........... :D :D

Supercharged

Ok, I went to change Liao at Soh

The boss gave me MIV. he say no Korea one. Dunno he bluff or not. Maybe my size, 205/45/16, doesnt have MIK

anyway, for $95. I can't complain. Tyres DOM 3611, which means 36 weeks 2011 (end of sept). Not bad. Tyres are only 4 month old. Considered v fresh stock

Took the virgin tyres for a spin after changing. Intial feel is steering is light

Then I tested a quick sharp corner. I got a bouncy feel, due to soft sidewall. But I don't mind. It's more comfy than hard sidewall.

Went up to CTE, tested acceleration, not bad. Quite responsive. No problem over take cars. Drove up to 100km/hr.

Noise level is good, but it's normal for virgin Tyres to be quieter. Got to wait until 10k-15k KM

For $95, no complains at all!!!

Edited by Donut

Think price at chen Jin abt same as Soh brothers, no harming giving them a call if bros here changing kumho. Me not related to them, just got my ku31 from them 1.5 years ago. Free every 10k rotation is std right? Soh bro give also?

Yalor... I always swing at 110kmh with my latio with ku31 on that tunnel without breaking a sweat... [laugh]

haha.. i swing my 40k km duro8000 with my axio in e same tunnel at 120kmh [:p] ... cant wait to try this ku31

Edited by Takumi21

haha.. i swing my 40k km duro8000 with my axio in e same tunnel at 120kmh [:p] ... cant wait to try this ku31

Wah.... axio so stable huh? Now on v12,, dare not go above 100 with confident on that tunnel, v12 feel like losing grip.... That is why my next change would be back to ku31.... [:p]

Wah.... axio so stable huh? Now on v12,, dare not go above 100 with confident on that tunnel, v12 feel like losing grip.... That is why my next change would be back to ku31.... [:p]

okay la.. [laugh]

did it with AD07 same car at 130kmh same corner.. but within 1 month change tyres.. hahhaa.. that tyre cmi in rain..

any tyres at 110kmh in that corner consider good to me liao!

not mentioning my tyre only 16 inch..

The boss gave me MIV. he say no Korea one. Dunno he bluff or not. Maybe my size, 205/45/16, doesnt have MIK

anyway, for $95. I can't complain. Tyres DOM 3611, which means 36 weeks 2011 (end of sept). Not bad. Tyres are only 4 month old. Considered v fresh stock

Took the virgin tyres for a spin after changing. Intial feel is steering is light

Then I tested a quick sharp corner. I got a bouncy feel, due to soft sidewall. But I don't mind. It's more comfy than hard sidewall.

Went up to CTE, tested acceleration, not bad. Quite responsive. No problem over take cars. Drove up to 100km/hr.

Noise level is good, but it's normal for virgin Tyres to be quieter. Got to wait until 10k-15k KM

strange.. i saw e MIK print on my fren 15 inch ku31 tyres.. who also change at soh.. :wacko:

Good for you bro...............

I think mayb is the size lah..........my 195/55/15 mayb common size...............move faster.........my tyre DOM is 4411................which is very very new............think is new stock......and MIK.........i called a month ago he quoted me MIV..........$10 cheaper.............when i asked for MIV he said new stock came for my size is MIK lor.........

I called up AL..............also same.....my size they also carry newer stock............MIK also.........

for this price cannot complain liao..........

enjoy your new shoes................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

What's the Air pressure I need to pump for 205/45/16?

Previous tyres, I used to pump 235psi

i also not sure leh...............think got to call back the tyre shop to ask ....................maybe i call and asked abt mine tomorrow............but sld be abt the same as the old ones bah.............i always do the same............mine is abt 240psi............

What's the Air pressure I need to pump for 205/45/16?

Previous tyres, I used to pump 235psi

270 gives me the best butt feel wit 205/55/16.... [:p]