Kee Chew, Kee Chew If You Don't Understand??? I DON'T LEH...

Vulcann

"(For example,) you go to Peach Garden, you eat the S$10 XO Sauce chye tow kuay (fried carrot cake), you can be quite happy right? Because you are satisfied with the service and so on. On the other hand, you can go to a hawker centre, even if they charge you S$1.50, you might not want to eat it if the quality is not good."

Another OG. [furious]

Is he trying to outdo the 3-meal minister?

Does this kee chew MG know that many poor folks have never even heard of Peach Garden restaurant nor ever have the chance to eat there. What sort of rubbish he is saying?

This is the kind of "talent" we are paying top dollar for?

I think he should put on his no. 4 again & leave politics to those who know what to do.

Goodness....

"(For example,) you go to Peach Garden, you eat the S$10 XO Sauce chye tow kuay (fried carrot cake), you can be quite happy right? Because you are satisfied with the service and so on. On the other hand, you can go to a hawker centre, even if they charge you S$1.50, you might not want to eat it if the quality is not good."

I think he still don't understand...we are not happy eating the S$10 XO Sauce chye tow kuay neither we have that much S$10 to eat the XO Sauce chye tow kuay and be happy!!!

But I think he understand that if they are no good...they don't even deserve a S$1...so why he is still being pay so much when we don't even know if he is good ??

Another OG. [furious]

Does this kee chew MG know that many poor folks have never even heard of Peach Garden restaurant nor ever have the chance to eat there. What sort of rubbish he is saying?

I think he should put on his no. 4 again & leave politics to those who know what to do.

Goodness....

What is a peach garden?

Another OG. [furious]

Goodness....

yes, either he goes back to no.4, or just shuts up and retires...... the peeach-garden talk just shows how out of touch he is... :o

(edited)

I think he still don't understand...we are not happy eating the S$10 XO Sauce chye tow kuay neither we have that much S$10 to eat the XO Sauce chye tow kuay and be happy!!!

But I think he understand that if they are no good...they don't even deserve a S$1...so why he is still being pay so much when we don't even know if he is good ??

Many folks have to eat the $1.50 fried carrot cake not because they like it but because that is the only stuff they can afford even if it taste like sh!t.

Deja Vu?

He is supposed to have PM-potential according to some but as far as I am concerned these army general blokes are all from the same pot - apparent tactless & seems lacking of empathy for the common folks.

Please, please let him go back to the army & keep him there till someone pick him to head one of the TLC/GIC companies.

Edited by Vulcann

What he didn't realise after we paid for the XO carrot cake, and we still get lousy taste and service by incompetent cook and service staff.. the citizen feels they kena chop carrot head.

It did not surprise me that Singaporeans do not know or understand the context of the questions and start to blame and point fingers without knowing the facts.

Another OG. [furious]

Goodness....

Neutral Newbie

He said: "I don't think anyone of them comes here for the money. They come here to provide a better life for the next generation... One of the reasons why I stepped forward was because I know I'm joining a team of people that are not here for the money."

Who is he trying to kid? One of his fellow ministers already said that if the balance is tilted further in the future, it might make it difficult for others to want to step forward and join this million dollar gang leh, so I can say that he is damn wrong, because at least ONE of them is there for the money. The rest of the million dollar gang? You be your own judge.

KNN...........lim pei ai kee chui!!!!!!!

Where is peach garden? i never go before. where is it?

And where to find S$1.50 chye tow kuay?

Anyone knows KEE CHUI email address?

Want to email him for the S$1.50 chye tow kuay address

Edited by Mcf777

Ccb. When Was the last time he go hawker eat.

Knnbccb. Where to find $1.50 fried carrot cake.

Ccb. Faster go bk army n run 2.4 n drop dead please !!!!!!

It did not surprise me that Singaporeans do not know or understand the context of the questions and start to blame and point fingers without knowing the facts.

Care to elaborate bro?

Who wants to know where the 1.50 carrot cake stall is, can ask the kee-chui guy. Since he say already, must say where it is. If not either he has been talking c--k all along or anyhow shoot cannon

What is a peach garden?

Exquisite chinese restaurant chain.

They are famous for their carrot cake I think.

My friend's ROM treat was at the Thomson Plaza branch & the dishes were [thumbsup] .

When asked about the final bill, he whispered softly in my ear & said "don't ask" [sweatdrop]

$1.50 carrot cake still have at Eunos Crescent market but unfortunately it's under renovation now. Let's see when it reopen, the stall still will sell at $1.50 or not.

But where is peach garden?

↡ Advertisement