How much should i sell my car

Somebody

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of selling my car. it comes with the famous $2 COE and there is no way i'll be willing to sell it for paper value, so i'm thinking of selling it myself on sgcarmart, but have no idea how i should price it.

any suggestions? =) :D :D

↡ Advertisement

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of selling my car. it comes with the famous $2 COE and there is no way i'll be willing to sell it for paper value, so i'm thinking of selling it myself on sgcarmart, but have no idea how i should price it.

any suggestions? =) :D:D

dont know wat car wat make suggest wat?

you sell so much above your coe original value pls expect buay song buyers... lol

Supercharged

u driving Honda City 07 Vtec, right?

same as me, but mine is not $2 COE.

why r u selling it?

u buy new car now, u will be a big carrot head.

why r u selling it?

Honda city still not big enough? [:/] Maybe he is planning to buy 2nd hand car?! :D

Edited by 13177

Hey everyone!

If you are not willing to sell at paper value... what make you think the potential buyer would want to buy at 'market' price when the COE of the same model and year of manufacture are of $10k - $20k higher than yours. [hur]

If you are not willing to sell at paper value... what make you think the potential buyer would want to buy at 'market' price when the COE of the same model and year of manufacture are of $10k - $20k higher than yours. [hur]

just like his nick... waiting for somebody [laugh] ...

What makes you think I intend to price it the same as those people? I'm asking for guidance how to price instead of assuming am I not? [hur]

why r u selling it?

Yea... I'm thinking of upgrading... And be a carrot head :p hahha!

Hey everyone!

call some dealers............ask them how much they willing to take your car...............than check sg carmart.............see how much dealers selling ............take the mid point..............there abt lor.............. :D :D

↡ Advertisement