Good TCM to treat cough

Solar

i changed to a stationwagon with stock roof rack to carry it. Yes, hard to paddle, but got more space to fight n store big fish hehe. Now my record is nearly 4kg hehe....for local waters, i would say my luck is not bad liao.....just got luck, no skill LOL

↡ Advertisement

i changed to a stationwagon with stock roof rack to carry it. Yes, hard to paddle, but got more space to fight n store big fish hehe. Now my record is nearly 4kg hehe....for local waters, i would say my luck is not bad liao.....just got luck, no skill LOL

I think yours has progressed to "No Simple Skill aka kang hu buay gan tan" with so many years in kayak fishing ! very similar to ang mor type of well known "Hard Core Skill"

Changed mine old M124 coe.rod. that I drove to met you at CV to Optra Estate also, bought another MY.Reg.Mit.Pajero for Malaysia running errants in Truely Asia.

Free let's go La Kopi around your Skunk Den OK ?

Ok I remember now, u r the uncle with the merc :)

Ya lor, I'm that short old guy. That time met you at CV, you introduced yourself as Lim with a handsome face, not long after then I read your fishingkakies post about eating in the wilderness and saw a picture of you topless with super thick mustache like a modern singh look alikes. LOL [laugh]

I'm having 1 den at Balestier Road, 1 den in JB Skudai and MIL den at Hougang, where you've moved your skunk den to ? North/South/East/West ? [cool]

I remember it's call 强安药行.

What is the physican name? 

Kiong Onn Medical Hall? Can i know can he cure sinus infection that spread from nose to scalp to ears to skin? Please help, infection is 6 years long, my chung hwa TCM doctor say chinese meds cannot kill bacteria. I feel like I don't know what to do, everyday my head got pressure and pain. I have also pmed you.

Bodily heat can build up and cause issues like "dry cough", migraine and headache. How i know? from my regular companionship with my wife for her TCM massage at Aegle Wellness. In Robertson Walk area.

She looks for Yenni (think i got the name right) to do massage, cupping and scraping.

She shared that her regular migraine attacks have subsided. And she feels more light-headed now. 

And usually after her TCM sessions, we do go for a beer nearby since it is near the pubs...hahahaa

Hope the info helps. 

• Praise 1

Hi members, actually many parents neglected on giving healthy drinking water for kids. It is important because in general our tap water lack mineral, and can be very harmful for human health especially kids. Chlorine, fluoride, rust, leads virus, bad bacteria etc contribute to our immunity. Research has shown, this chemicals greatly affect children growth, immunity and one of main root cause of cancers. So i think, it is definitely worth to invest in reliable water filtration system with alkaline, mineral, low tds and antioxidant. I have 2 kids n they drink lots of coral pure alkaline water. Investing in a reliable filter system is the most economical, most convenient and most effective way to boost immunity and improve overall health. Contact me at 86851308 for any inquiry on healthy alkaline water.

Hi members, actually many parents neglected on giving healthy drinking water for kids. It is important because in general our tap water lack mineral, and can be very harmful for human health especially kids. Chlorine, fluoride, rust, leads virus, bad bacteria etc contribute to our immunity. Research has shown, this chemicals greatly affect children growth, immunity and one of main root cause of cancers. So i think, it is definitely worth to invest in reliable water filtration system with alkaline, mineral, low tds and antioxidant. I have 2 kids n they drink lots of coral pure alkaline water. Investing in a reliable filter system is the most economical, most convenient and most effective way to boost immunity and improve overall health. Contact me at 86851308 for any inquiry on healthy alkaline water.

what brand are you using?

Hi Eug1388, actually if we examin closely to kangen ionizer, it has only 1 filter. Based on our many years of tests on different products, and filters, it is close to impossible to remove impurities from 1 filters. Before a good ionizer can product health beneficial water, impurities got to be totally removed, and this can only done by reverse osmosis membrane. Many consumers jump into japan or korea purifier, however this may not be wise choice because technically both countries hve the best quality of water especially with their gov initiatives. Eg, korea gov invest greatly on upgrading stainless steel piping for residential estates to prevents their ppl from drinking leads or rusts. And their ground water is rich in natural minerals that have lots of health benefits and low tds. So technically these countries do not need complex filters to remove impurities. Sg is very different. We are one of the 9 countries that still use flouride and our water pipes are not rust proof. Fluoride is banned in most countries. When we do water quality test at different estates, the tds readings can have alot of differences, especially older estates with higher reading n landed property area. Our tap also have high chlorine level n it is near impossible to remove through 1 or 2 filters. The only filtration system that can break out all impurities is reverse osmosis. In coral pure system, 4 filters are being used to remove impurities and another 4 filters to provide alkalinity, natural minerals and antioxidant all through natural way of ionizing geneeating low tds n rich minerals natural alkaline water. So much cheaper to own and low price for yearly maintenance, servicing n filter change. Electrolysis required yearly maintenance of metal plates, n it is good for countries like japan n korea where their ground ia v rich in natural mineral. In sg it is not a good choice. https://www.coralpurenatural.com/why-water-filter-is-a-need Edited by Matias80sg
↡ Advertisement