Love Story: He loves my daughter like his own

Csnewbie

love_story_he_loves_my_daughter_like_his_own-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Sherley's husband treats her well and never lets her suffer. He worked hard and spent all his money on Sherley and her daughter, even though the child was not his.

Sherley shares her story with us:

"I got to know my current husband through a website called Tagged. After getting to know him through Tagged, we added each other on Facebook.

"When I first got to know him, we chatted on MSN and Facebook. He followed up by asking for my number, so I gave it to him .

"We address each other as 'Brother' and 'Sister'. This way of addressing each other never changed till the day we got together .

"We met up together with other friends as somehow our friends are linked. I still remember that time I was attached, and I called him while I was crying.

"I told him that I was very upset as my boyfriend had made accusations at me. Without a second thought, he came down to my place to find me even though it was midnight.

"He tried really hard to make me smile, and he tried his very best to crack jokes. He was even very protective towards me when my boyfriend suddenly came down to talk to me.

"He even warned my boyfriend not to shout or lay his hands on me. Soon after that day, my boyfriend and I broke up. My husband-to-be was there for me all this while, cheering me up and even accompanying me for my interview.

"On the Jan 21 2011, we got together! The place where he first held my hand was at Martin's Pub at Boat Quay.

"He knows that I've got a daughter but he has never mistreated her since the day we got together. He loves my daughter like his own. He worked very very hard every single day and spent all his money on my daughter and I.

"He gave up his brothers and his friends just for my sake. He stopped drinking and cut down his smoking for the sake of our little family.

"He has a very horrible past in which everyone would call him a playboy. There was once I wanted to leave him because I thought that I couldn't accept his past.

"He cried very hard and he even punched the wall. He even put aside his pride and asked me to stay. My heart hurt to see him like this so I decided to stay and persuaded myself to accept his past.

"Soon, it's going to be our first year anniversary and we have a baby daughter now. Everything was supposed to be great and fine, but what makes my heart hurt the most is that he's going to court on his birthday which is on Jan 17 this year.

"There is nothing I can do and I can only give him my support. He is the first guy in my life that treats me so well and never lets me suffer. He would rather be the one who does all the housework and the one who bathes our daughters and feeds them.

"He does so many things for me without a single complaint.

"I'm writing in not because of the prizes, but I just want to tell others how blissful and happy I am. I'm appreciative and glad that he is mine.

"Lastly, Hubby, thanks for every single little thing that you have done for me and all the love and concern you have for our little family!

"Happy First Year Anniversary in advance, and Happy Birthday in advance!

"I LOVE YOU!"

Link

Sabbie is that U? [inlove] [inlove]

↡ Advertisement

1st anniversary nia, still in honeymoon mode.. Wait till 7th anniversary & above then we know if love is real or lasting

1st anniversary nia, still in honeymoon mode.. Wait till 7th anniversary & above then we know if love is real or lasting

i also say [rolleyes]

i also think so [:p]

but what makes my heart hurt the most is that he's going to court on his birthday which is on Jan 17 this year.

how come go to court????? :huh:

but what makes my heart hurt the most is that he's going to court on his birthday which is on Jan 17 this year.

he is a f**kin beng

anyway in this day and age.....ppl will use wit and go for ferraris and lamborghinis with a good education and background

buy furniture? [:p]

he is a f**kin beng

anyway in this day and age.....ppl will use wit and go for ferraris and lamborghinis with a good education and background

haaaizzzzzzz.....he must change........for the sake of his family [grouphug]

he got ang kong....i think he join gang and he give the fierce yandao look [laugh]

Edited by Ithunk

yalor.

if not one day xmm's daugther will ask 'uncle 你要做什么?

↡ Advertisement