Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
114 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Scary crash test of a Vios. What happen if Vios crash on to a conti car? Base on this crash I believe the backseat is gone too. knife.gif

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

Ginx
  • Ginx
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

help u embed properly..

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:15 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Morale of the story.... Get a bigger car.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Caravan
  • Caravan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

In this case, common sense is right.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sure mighty glad I did not buy a Vios.
nazerath praised this

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

Happily1986
  • Premium member
    Happily1986
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

rolleyes.gif
1923 - 2015. You will be missed.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

luckily my decision is right of not choosing Vios...
The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Richard_Peh
  • Premium member
    Richard_Peh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif U all buy car to crash?

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

XenonWhite
  • XenonWhite
    4th Gear
    Author Image

all miss driving bumper car is it during fun fair, so now wanna buy cars to bump on the roads.. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

Picanto

moral of the story...if your time is up, even a tank also cannot protect you

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

Picanto

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

Bandotcom
  • Bandotcom
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I like this... thumbsup.gif

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

Rainbow
  • Rainbow
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I used to drive a vios and this is its main minus point. Its thin metal collapses too eagerly, and i got no idea about its ncap rating. Scary.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Eddielawson
  • Premium member
    Eddielawson
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It's a Yaris or a Vios?

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Spidey10
  • Spidey10
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bros, what about wish? How's the crash test... Anyone can upload and share?

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Spidey10
  • Spidey10
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Also, what about Honda jazz? A lot of it on the roads...wonder if the result is the same as bios? I believe they are in the cat! Just that one is MIT and the other from Japan...right?

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

at 52 sec.... u see the toyota emblem dropping on the floor... machiam drama movie.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

Greyminswift
  • Premium member
    Greyminswift
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It's a Yaris or a Vios?

Initially i was confused too.

From Wiki on the Vios:

"In the United States, the second generation Vios is known as the Toyota Yaris sedan."
Happily driving my Mineral Grey 2012 Swift 1.4A GLX!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:53 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

help u embed properly..

Thanks Bro

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

HP_Lee
  • HP_Lee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif U all buy car to crash?

We bros don't buy cars for crash. All you need, is a freak accident and there it goes. If everyone knows the accident is about to happen, there will be minimum accidents on roads. Why we practically heard news daily on accidents? Whether is life endanger on not, safety bro, not for crash. Is for the sick of my family, if it will to happen in split seconds. Not for FC bucks that I saved previous on my Altis, which I proudly wrote in this SG Forum. Some bros have waked me up on safety aspects and some clips on NCAP sites. rolleyes.gif

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Crash, Test, Toyota, Vios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users