Crash Test Toyota Vios

HP_Lee

Yeah you bet. I've been saying that Korean cars have become more solid but people are still in denial. I realised the great difference between the altis and my 19 year old merc when i drove my relative's altis for awhile. The altis is indeed a tin can. The car doors feel very light. Well actually every bit of the car feels very light. Steering, brakes, etc. The minute i started driving it, i wanted to get back into my mercedes almost immediately. By the way your Cruze is from Korea.

Hi bro I am aware of this before my purchase. At least is still under GM new management That's ok. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Wah u really need to chillax.

Koreans raped ur family? Just wondering

Nah , did yours? LOL or are u a mixed breed ? Did you check with your mom? No wonder your die hard support for it. *Just wondering too

If you wanna play with family i will do the same.

Edited by CH_CO

Hi bro I am aware of this before my purchase. At least is still under GM new management That's ok. [:)]

The cruze is sold in the US, & pretty well recieved. I think the design also not bad. It also in World or British touring car series. So it cannot be too shabby me think.

Oh please that Volvo is rubbish. It looks like a tank but it's clearly far from being a tank.

Take a modern day car to compare to a 20 year old car ? Oh congrats , i really thank everyone for the honor that people are resorting to comparing their new car to a car with a 20 year ago technology.

The cruze is sold in the US, & pretty well recieved. I think the design also not bad. It also in World or British touring car series. So it cannot be too shabby me think.

The one sold in US is good but the one sold here is "watered" down thus my comments. I am not saying the car is bad but the things offered here are not the same.

By the way WRX was a tour car not long ago , but it is still a milo can in the models sold here.

Edited by CH_CO

Take a modern day car to compare to a 20 year old car ? Oh congrats , i really thank everyone for the honor that people are resorting to comparing their new car to a car with a 20 year ago technology.

Haha you have no idea which mercedes i'm driving....

Neutral Newbie

Crash test.. Lol.. Really head to head you think u seat in any car will survive? It depends on the impact, how many Merc driver kee chia when they crash, never die also paralyse.

Drive safe guys!

Crash test.. Lol.. Really head to head you think u seat in any car will survive? It depends on the impact, how many Merc driver kee chia when they crash, never die also paralyse.

Drive safe guys!

Er I did see Mercs involved in collisions, did not crumple upon impact but its affected parts just fell off.

Neutral Newbie

Er so u experience mercs who hit some other car on the backside? Unable to stop on time, or dealth w a slight knock? Tell me u see a Mercs doing a head to head and the affected parts just drop off?

Er so u experience mercs who hit some other car on the backside? Unable to stop on time, or dealth w a slight knock? Tell me u see a Mercs doing a head to head and the affected parts just drop off?

Er I guess the outcome for some Mercs is like that but not always. It's just my observations.

I think the new safe feature is active vs Passive( airbag , crumple zone) when need all these stuff die liao..

This is the future..

and if they rmb to turn it on as show on..

I think the new safe feature is active vs Passive( airbag , crumple zone) when need all these stuff die liao..

This is the future..

and if they rmb to turn it on as show on..

If that really is the future, then there wouldn't be a need for driving tests because the car does all the thinking for you.

Nah , did yours? LOL or are u a mixed breed ? Did you check with your mom? No wonder your die hard support for it. *Just wondering too

If you wanna play with family i will do the same.

Wooooo "play with family" huh?

↡ Advertisement