Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

Twincharged

She's sexy, slender and smart with an attitude to boot!

She's always been very relax around me, yeah but dun say instigate ler so suggestive.

She really does catwalk. My these 2 current tom cats walk is ka kui kui one.

I love animals with attitude. Makes them more unique and they always do funny unexpected things. I changed from seduce to instigate.. so jio is the best fit?

I have a lying down slutty puppy looking at me with bedroom eyes and waving paw now. I'm pretty sure this one is seduction so I will rub his belly

↡ Advertisement

I love animals with attitude. Makes them more unique and they always do funny unexpected things. I changed from seduce to instigate.. so jio is the best fit?

I have a lying down slutty puppy looking at me with bedroom eyes and waving paw now. I'm pretty sure this one is seduction so I will rub his belly ð

The leg open walk quite cute also leh. Like little big boss.

Catwalk: Sexy, classy, feminine

Tomcatwalk: can be majestic or comical

Seduce, instigate, jio all no good. Should use receptive and showing trust to allow me to cuddle its belly.

Attitude yeah sometimes its like telling me f off I am having a lazy good time so leave mw alone. I like.

Twincharged

@phluvcat

Here you go! Little friend is now a stalker, very vocal, very pawsy and will ask for food. Choosy too. Doesn't want kibbles anymore. Wants treats instead. It will completely ignore the pellets and headbutt my bag/try to stick its head in.

It climbed into my plastic bag and slept on the cushion too. Majorly pissed my dog off when he smelled the strange scent cos it's for him

post-196289-0-73177000-1525620022_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-97328700-1525620183_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-12278700-1525620261_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-62125800-1525620289_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

@phluvcat

Here you go! Little friend is now a stalker, very vocal, very pawsy and will ask for food. Choosy too. Doesn't want kibbles anymore. Wants treats instead. It will completely ignore the pellets and headbutt my bag/try to stick its head in.

It climbed into my plastic bag and slept on the cushion too. Majorly pissed my dog off when he smelled the strange scent cos it's for him ð

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

Looks like a she. Distinct stripes, even on its belly. The tail appears to be straight. Edited by Phluvcat

Twincharged

Looks like a she. Distinct stripes, even on its belly. The tail appears to be straight. ððð

Will anyone there bring her to vet to be spayed?

Her fur looks slightly ruffled but otherwise one "lang leui" wor.

But hor how come your photos of cats mostly blur ones, only your own legs clear??? Where you focus your shots?

Wahaha...

Has a kink on the end of the tail. We had a discussion liao, one of the neighbours will bring to vet.

Haha I never focus leh just shoot nia. Probably cos baby keep moving around and I don't. Hard to photograph this kitten. It has cat ADHD cannot stay still in one position de.

But it's the kind of cat where the more you rub/pet/stroke it, the more it will buah and wriggle and ask for more.

Has a kink on the end of the tail. We had a discussion liao, one of the neighbours will bring to vet.

Haha I never focus leh just shoot nia. Probably cos baby keep moving around and I don't. Hard to photograph this kitten. It has cat ADHD cannot stay still in one position de.

But it's the kind of cat where the more you rub/pet/stroke it, the more it will buah and wriggle and ask for more.

Hahaha how u know it has ADHD? But I know most cats difficult to take photos. They move around a lot unless you use flash but you get the death stare effect.

My cats actually shy away from cameras.

So shiok ah the cat like to rubba rubba. Mine have to go after them to buah them or manhandle them to buah their faces.

Twincharged

Hahaha how u know it has ADHD? But I know most cats difficult to take photos. They move around a lot unless you use flash but you get the death stare effect.

My cats actually shy away from cameras.

So shiok ah the cat like to rubba rubba. Mine have to go after them to buah them or manhandle them to buah their faces.

Hahahah it probably doesn't have lah. It's just bo si tiam, really like a little kid. Still takes some coaxing to lure it out from its hiding spot and need to let it make the first move. But after that is sayang galore liao. Attempted to carry but it got scared so I stopped.

Tiny furry tried to jump on me so I put my hands out and.... it missed completely. Lucky got stool beside. Tumbled and shake shake a bit, then full speed missile around for awhile.

The kaypohness is really endearing though. Everything also wanna touchy touchy but at the same time scared of the thing. Kitten was tentatively pawsmacking my toes so I suddenly wriggled them.

Little fella arch jumped back 1 foot

Hahahah it probably doesn't have lah. It's just bo si tiam, really like a little kid. Still takes some coaxing to lure it out from its hiding spot and need to let it make the first move. But after that is sayang galore liao. Attempted to carry but it got scared so I stopped.

Tiny furry tried to jump on me so I put my hands out and.... it missed completely. Lucky got stool beside. Tumbled and shake shake a bit, then full speed missile around for awhile.

The kaypohness is really endearing though. Everything also wanna touchy touchy but at the same time scared of the thing. Kitten was tentatively pawsmacking my toes so I suddenly wriggled them.

Little fella arch jumped back 1 foot ð¤£

How long you know this fellow? Probably need a couple of month or so to ease its jumpiness.

But then by your description it should happen sooner rather than later.

Just be careful sometimes in the midst of play it can suddenly turn aggressive and bite or claw you.

At least my 2 cats they not happy they control they bite but they dun show off their claws.

Have fun and look forward to better photos

Twincharged

How long you know this fellow? Probably need a couple of month or so to ease its jumpiness.

But then by your description it should happen sooner rather than later.

Just be careful sometimes in the midst of play it can suddenly turn aggressive and bite or claw you.

At least my 2 cats they not happy they control they bite but they dun show off their claws.

Have fun and look forward to better photos ð

About 3 weeks since I first saw it, 10 days of feeding and a week of petting.

Bobian lor if it suddenly bites or claws then I should have accidentally done something wrong. Small injuries only anyway. Kitten is starting to be bitey though. Everything wanna try and mouth.

It has special interest in nibbling/licking on leather bags, diamonds, furry things and knuckles

About 3 weeks since I first saw it, 10 days of feeding and a week of petting.

Bobian lor if it suddenly bites or claws then I should have accidentally done something wrong. Small injuries only anyway. Kitten is starting to be bitey though. Everything wanna try and mouth.

It has special interest in nibbling/licking on leather bags, diamonds, furry things and knuckles ð

We had a 10 min game of kitty chasing diamond reflection just now. Silly baby crashed into a wall. Dunno the little head got ba lu ku or not.

Sometimes it takes nothing to pissed them off or perhaps its their sudden realisation or consciousness, whatever you call it. It takes a lot of effort for a cat to completely trust you.

But when it does, the relationship is telepathic and magical

Twincharged

Sometimes it takes nothing to pissed them off or perhaps its their sudden realisation or consciousness, whatever you call it. It takes a lot of effort for a cat to completely trust you.

But when it does, the relationship is telepathic and magical ð

My older cat is very close to my helper. I dunno what does my helper do. He will stand on his hind legs, put his front paws on my helper shoulders and start kissing her. Me so jealous man. He only occasionally headbutt and lick me niah.

And my son... I always tell him cats can sense his apprehensiveness and fear that's why the cats dun really want him to touch them, but its getting better each day ð

Btw, sounds like this kitty is a keeper. But if your neighbor send him to be neutered, will its ear get snipped?

Same. I tell people not to be scared or overly aggressive when they approach animals. The furries will know.

And also same, I get jealous when my dog kiss other people. The little fker will act virgin turn his face away and struggle if I can see him being kissed but many photo/video evidence that he becomes a food slut when I'm not around.

One of the chinese uncles is considering catnapping this little one. So no ear snip if it has a home. It actually meowed and followed me a considerable distance to the lift but didn't want to get in.

Turbocharged

But when it does, the relationship is telepathic and magical ð

My older cat is very close to my helper. I dunno what does my helper do. He will stand on his hind legs, put his front paws on my helper shoulders and start kissing her. Me so jealous man. He only occasionally headbutt and lick me niah.

And my son... I always tell him cats can sense his apprehensiveness and fear that's why the cats dun really want him to touch them, but its getting better each day ð

Btw, sounds like this kitty is a keeper. But if your neighbor send him to be neutered, will its ear get snipped?

Community cats will be snipped at the ear, esp if you use the cws connections.

Actually if it is destined to remain as a community cat, the snipped ear works to its advantage in the future.

Same. I tell people not to be scared or overly aggressive when they approach animals. The furries will know.

And also same, I get jealous when my dog kiss other people. The little fker will act virgin turn his face away and struggle if I can see him being kissed but many photo/video evidence that he becomes a food slut when I'm not around.

One of the chinese uncles is considering catnapping this little one. So no ear snip if it has a home. It actually meowed and followed me a considerable distance to the lift but didn't want to get in.

Actually old folks catnap it is good. Old folks usually have more time to keep them company. The cat will occupy the old man's time also, making him a lot more active. Only downside might be old people have dated ideas of keeping a pet in good medical and physical condition.

U have got cctv at home to monitor ur doggy? What kind of system is that? How much ah? I wanna install in my house with 1 facing outside the door so I can know who ding dong the door. I dun wanna use the door hole cos people know as there will be shadow.

Tell the uncle if he takes the fellow home inform you so at least I know no more pics of that fellow.

Dunno which floor uncle stay and whether his house cat proof.

Both my cats is downstairs auntie caught for me as she know I have cats for more than 20 years. Well still mishap happen amd I burnt a hole in my pocket. Good thing is bionic Sox has fully recovered.

Community cats will be snipped at the ear, esp if you use the cws connections.

Actually if it is destined to remain as a community cat, the snipped ear works to its advantage in the future.

Actually old folks catnap it is good. Old folks usually have more time to keep them company. The cat will occupy the old man's time also, making him a lot more active. Only downside might be old people have dated ideas of keeping a pet in good medical and physical condition.

Snipped ears some not obvious some very obvious.

True, old folks and cats can dedicate much more time to each other. Cats are therapeutic to them too. But what you mean dated ideas?

Twincharged
(edited)

U have got cctv at home to monitor ur doggy? What kind of system is that? How much ah? I wanna install in my house with 1 facing outside the door so I can know who ding dong the door. I dun wanna use the door hole cos people know as there will be shadow.

Tell the uncle if he takes the fellow home inform you so at least I know no more pics of that fellow.

Dunno which floor uncle stay and whether his house cat proof.

Both my cats is downstairs auntie caught for me as she know I have cats for more than 20 years. Well still mishap happen amd I burnt a hole in my pocket. Good thing is bionic Sox has fully recovered.

Snipped ears some not obvious some very obvious.

True, old folks and cats can dedicate much more time to each other. Cats are therapeutic to them too. But what you mean dated ideas?

This one: https://www.qoo10.sg/item/VSTARCAM-AUTHENTIC-VSTARCAM-WIRELESS-IP-CAMERA-PLUS-MODELS-HD-FHD-NIGHT/411463031?banner_no=1305330

I'm quite happy with it but at this price cannot expect HD 4K viewing quality of course.

The cat community in my area damn friendly one. We will update each other and even send pics if somebody moves away with one of the cats. Uncle is an experienced cat keeper, he currently has 3, his 2 kids (who don't live with him) have 6 and 2 respectively.

Found this floof on my old laptop.

post-196289-0-23662700-1525792675_thumb.jpg

Edited by chryst
  • Praise 1

(edited)

This one: https://www.qoo10.sg/item/VSTARCAM-AUTHENTIC-VSTARCAM-WIRELESS-IP-CAMERA-PLUS-MODELS-HD-FHD-NIGHT/411463031?banner_no=1305330

I'm quite happy with it but at this price cannot expect HD 4K viewing quality of course.

The cat community in my area damn friendly one. We will update each other and even send pics if somebody moves away with one of the cats. Uncle is an experienced cat keeper, he currently has 3, his 2 kids (who don't live with him) have 6 and 2 respectively.

Found this floof on my old laptop.

IMG_20160718_122253.jpg

Gum siah for the lobang but for the door one gotta be inconspicuous. Maybe I should go visit SLS.

Good to hear that your Ah Peh got gung fu one

Edited by Phluvcat

Supersonic

Gum siah for the lobang but for the door one gotta be inconspicuous. Maybe I should go visit SLS.

Good to hear that your Ah Peh got gung fu one ð

Wah so furry and the eyebrow so long like mine. I prefer short fur cats as the long fur hide their sleek sexy figures.

just curious to know why you need inconspicuous cctv cam at your front door? and also cannot use doorhole cause people may see the shadow... macam spy le... haha...

Hypersonic

Good to hear that your Ah Peh got gung fu one ð

Wah so furry and the eyebrow so long like mine. I prefer short fur cats as the long fur hide their sleek sexy figures.

Go buy those electronics mnemonic door lock with camera lor

Looks like a normal electronic door lock so that camera is not obvious

Homefix have

↡ Advertisement