Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

Turbocharged

True, old folks and cats can dedicate much more time to each other. Cats are therapeutic to them too. But what you mean dated ideas?

can be anything. obvious ones are cats must be outdoors, can be fed table scraps and human food which is food of salt and carbs. no doubt the cat will not die from it immediately, but these things accumulate over time.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

can be anything. obvious ones are cats must be outdoors, can be fed table scraps and human food which is food of salt and carbs. no doubt the cat will not die from it immediately, but these things accumulate over time.

Will cats get cancer if they eat too much human food?

just curious to know why you need inconspicuous cctv cam at your front door? and also cannot use doorhole cause people may see the shadow... macam spy le... haha...

Ermm does HDB allow cctv outside the house?

Anyway I wanted it inconspicuous as I like hiding things, need things to be neat. Example in the house I go thru great lengths to properly route and hide cables and wires, though not to the extent of doing concealed wiring.

I also wanna see and hopefully capture the culprit who indiscriminately dump bulky items at the common chute instead from bringing downstairs to dispose. And also neighbour's dog who always pee around.

One time I was doing some repotting works, digging the soil with my bare hands and then discover urine smell..... walao eh...

Go buy those electronics mnemonic door lock with camera lor

Looks like a normal electronic door lock so that camera is not obvious

Homefix have

Oh not into electronic door locks. Some things better to keep it mechanical which last longer and less components to service, just like some aspects of cars we drive
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Ermm does HDB allow cctv outside the house?

Anyway I wanted it inconspicuous as I like hiding things, need things to be neat. Example in the house I go thru great lengths to properly route and hide cables and wires, though not to the extent of doing concealed wiring.

I also wanna see and hopefully capture the culprit who indiscriminately dump bulky items at the common chute instead from bringing downstairs to dispose. And also neighbour's dog who always pee around.

One time I was doing some repotting works, digging the soil with my bare hands and then discover urine smell..... walao eh...

Oh not into electronic door locks. Some things better to keep it mechanical which last longer and less components to service, just like some aspects of cars we drive ð

But does not means I not into electronic stuff lah ð

Yeah now that you remind me of that.

This one not so obvious

https://www.lazada.sg/products/35-inch-lcd-120-degree-peephole-viewer-door-eye-doorbell-color-ir-camera-intl-i126805718-s142661245.html

Twincharged

Little friend in hide and seek mood today but I go no energy to chase. Just feed, top up water and chambermaid service.

post-196289-0-48499400-1525863850_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-73859100-1525863871_thumb.jpg

This is Mom. See she don't move then pic not blur liao

post-196289-0-98339200-1525863908_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-31707500-1525863934_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-53378500-1525863983_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Little friend in hide and seek mood today but I go no energy to chase. Just feed, top up water and chambermaid service.

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

This is Mom. See she don't move then pic not blur liao ð

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

Mother cat looks cute. The mum spayed ya? How come the little guy eating the hind leg position looka weird? Little guy looks like need a little more food and love from you

Twincharged

Mother cat looks cute. The mum spayed ya? How come the little guy eating the hind leg position looka weird? Little guy looks like need a little more food and love from you

Turbocharged

Mom is AVA spayed but obviously it didn't work.... hahaha.

I was disturbing the kid when it was eating. Tickling the paw so it kept doing the Thumper rabbit thing and just left it in that position. So skinny hor? I keep feeding but cannot get fat. Time to slowly introduce high fat food liao. I think the tummy should be able to handle small amounts by now. Tomorrow I bring some porridge that I cook for doggo.

it might not be the mother cat. the spay procedure for a female cat is a major operation which involves removing the entire womb. therefore chances of the spay op being unsuccessful shd be almost zero.

kitten must take kitten food then can grow faster one. normal adult food does not provide as high calorie requirement.

Twincharged

it might not be the mother cat. the spay procedure for a female cat is a major operation which involves removing the entire womb. therefore chances of the spay op being unsuccessful shd be almost zero.

kitten must take kitten food then can grow faster one. normal adult food does not provide as high calorie requirement.

even their pigu photo looks cute. :grin:

confirm is mother. the banglas helped deliver the babies. my neighbourhood really is sibei cat friendly and we all have our roles. i'm the animal a&e hahah.

i wanted to take a pigu pic just now but i felt like a pedo.

Turbocharged

confirm is mother. the banglas helped deliver the babies. my neighbourhood really is sibei cat friendly and we all have our roles. i'm the animal a&e hahah.

i wanted to take a pigu pic just now but i felt like a pedo.

i adopted my #5 because her pigu was damn cute. pink pink small small one. now she is a bit lazy, so at times it is brown brown one.

Twincharged

i adopted my #5 because her pigu was damn cute. pink pink small small one. now she is a bit lazy, so at times it is brown brown one.

i have so many responses to this but most of them are not appropriate  :XD:

but i know what you mean like. look like a little pink flower that haven't bloom.

Twincharged

Poor thing.

Ear kena cut. [shakehead]

In the long run, it's better for them to carry a mark that they have been spayed. Saves a lot of time for clinics/vets who work pro-bono and carers/feeders too. It's not easy to discern their surgery scar. Catching a scared cat to check for scar is even harder.

Looks painful but it's done under anaesthesia while they are being sterilised. Given the major surgery they're undergoing, a clip is peanuts in comparison.

Hope this makes you feel a little better.

i have so many responses to this but most of them are not appropriate :XD:

but i know what you mean like. look like a little pink flower that haven't bloom.

!?

Like this.

Twincharged

We have levelled up.

Ownself jumped onto my lap but probably only to get closer to the treats in my bag. I really not trying to take leg pics hor. And kdash don't let me put the caption that I really wanted to put :(

post-196289-0-14666700-1526006799_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-78025700-1526006824_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-62160600-1526006861_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-43959200-1526006890_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-30452100-1526006918_thumb.jpg

post-196289-0-77324900-1526006942_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

We have levelled up.

Ownself jumped onto my lap but probably only to get closer to the treats in my bag. I really not trying to take leg pics hor. And kdash don't let me put the caption that I really wanted to put :(

attachicon.gifIMG_0255.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0256.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0257.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0258.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0259.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0260.JPG

she will make a good house cat. if anyone likes a manja sweet cat, this is it.

but she is also going to get into a lot of trouble jumping onto surfaces not allowed. she has the tools to be a very good jumper. look at the length of her hind legs and the length of her spine.

Twincharged

she will make a good house cat. if anyone likes a manja sweet cat, this is it.

but she is also going to get into a lot of trouble jumping onto surfaces not allowed. she has the tools to be a very good jumper. look at the length of her hind legs and the length of her spine.

She's an excellent jumper. She jumped at my face, using only my tummy as a springboard once. I seriously chua tio.

(She stinks too.)

↡ Advertisement