Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

What a beauty! Please look after it. Too many psychos around this red dot nowadays, or so it seems. [mad]

Anyway, bonus cat for this thread, taken by wife's friend in India. Cats around the world are equally lazy and equally inventive in finding places to 'koon'. :D

attachicon.gifcat.jpg

This cat at my blk is growing very healthy and can be overweight. A lot of food for it to eat from cat lover here.

Always lazing outside the lift lobby.

• Praise 1

Its nice to see some animals, any animals for that fact in our otherwise concrete jungle; A lot of times at ECP jogging track somewhere near the Parkway Parade area I can almost every time see 2-3 dogs wondering around at about 7 am; I guess they are scavanging for food leftover from the barbeque area or some kind people might just give theirs away, though its an offence;  Now with the rainy weather "in"  can hear lots of frogs/toads croacking away too and it adds a nice sound in the  lush greenery in the early hours of the day and night;      

post-50123-0-42471800-1479694829_thumb.png

Personal fav.. Send this to my partner when i first saw it.. She knn me cos it reflect she and me.. (I'm taller) :secret-laugh:

post-50123-0-37857100-1479695013_thumb.jpg

And this is me, current state on Monday, super good to sleep weather [sleeping]  

Edited by SGCMmaomao
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

attachicon.gifI

attachicon.gifIMG_0596.JPG

And this is me, current state on Monday, super good to sleep weather [sleepin

my 16 year old girl has the same coat pattern and colour, right down to the white socks and chest.

• Praise 3

The President Erect of the US of A likes cats...and he always grab them [flowerface]

And must be pussy cats....... no other cats...... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4