New 2013 Hyundai model- Santa Fe IX45

Lemonade78

NA? Not TC meh? :blink:

Where is the turbo fitted?..... [laugh] Engine capacity2,359 cc

4-cylinder in-line 16-valves DOHC Dual CVVT..... [sleeping]

Edited by LoverofCar

Supersonic

Wonder any bros here booked the new Santa Fe?

Test drove over the weekend.......surprisingly quite impressed wif it actualli. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Wonder any bros here booked the new Santa Fe?

Test drove over the weekend.......surprisingly quite impressed wif it actualli. [thumbsup]

u got ask when d turbo model coming?

Supersonic

u got ask when d turbo model coming?

turbo diesel they say no word yet.

forgot to ask abt the 2.0T. reckon that'll realli sell well if komoco brings that it.

gotta admit, the overall packaging is top rate and car is very well spec.

Actually I asked about the 2.0T when I went to their showroom last Sunday to enquire about it. They said that due to the turbo charger in the new Santa-fe, the Authorities are still considering if it should be allow on the roads [knife] .

I told the sale rep that if the 2.0T is here, I would consider but cos it's a 2.4 natural aspirated engine, the road tax is already a no-no for me. Specs wise on the car is top notch, really good premium add-on that they provide as stock for the car...

Supersonic

Actually I asked about the 2.0T when I went to their showroom last Sunday to enquire about it. They said that due to the turbo charger in the new Santa-fe, the Authorities are still considering if it should be allow on the roads [knife] .

I told the sale rep that if the 2.0T is here, I would consider but cos it's a 2.4 natural aspirated engine, the road tax is already a no-no for me. Specs wise on the car is top notch, really good premium add-on that they provide as stock for the car...

Why 2.0T turbo charger not allow on the roads? [:/] I find the design for this new santa fe is nice.

Supersonic

Huh?? LTA dun allow turbo? What a load of BS....... [hur]

Hyundai needs to bring in the 2.0T if it wants to move sales. A 2.4 NA seems so old tech nowadays.....

Salesman are all like that one ... will spout any nonsense to bring in sales [:p]

Salesman are all like that one ... will spout any nonsense to bring in sales [:p]

Haha agree with that.. But I was watching youtube on the 2.0T and the review was quite good except for the turbo lag which was talked about.. Overall, I think I'll still go for the 2.0T.

I was talking to the sales rep and also commented that for people like me, if without the 2.0, I don't think will consider that at all. 2.0 really will move more sales compared to now.

Neutral Newbie

Was already eyeing the Santa fe since last year. Drooled more when saw first hand in Korean last dec.

Finally when the showroom car was here, excited and went to check it out. But to my disappointment, no 2.0T variant, only the 2.4. It's 7 seater, no 5 seater option. Interior doesn't look as promising as what you see online, very plastic feel and look. Car feels heavy and torque definitely lacking for a big ride. Picking up from stationary is still fine but in between gears when stepping on the gas, power was just not picking up and not forthcoming.

At price tag of around $170K, not really justifiable. Hope to see them bring in the 2.0T 5 seater and perhaps at a lower price may still find more interest buyers.

↡ Advertisement