New 2013 Hyundai model- Santa Fe IX45

Lemonade78

Asked the SA when I went down yesterday and she confirmed that there is no plan to bring other engine options for Santa Fe. Out of stock for now and all new orders can be customized as they will indent from the factory which will take about 3 months or more.

Test drove, feels good! Refinement is high and highly flexible for family of 5-7.

Actually I asked about the 2.0T when I went to their showroom last Sunday to enquire about it. They said that due to the turbo charger in the new Santa-fe, the Authorities are still considering if it should be allow on the roads [knife] .

I told the sale rep that if the 2.0T is here, I would consider but cos it's a 2.4 natural aspirated engine, the road tax is already a no-no for me. Specs wise on the car is top notch, really good premium add-on that they provide as stock for the car...

Ya a Korean SUV with turbo....need to be considered. Twin turbo BMW X6 ok, no prob. Can bring in.

Singapore for the rich and only the famous

Edited by Jerrcik

Went to the show room. Sounds like SF is sold out and all new orders will have to wait for 3 to 4 months. Full flexibility to choose your color combination

wots the diff betw the santa fe and the sorento

the 2.4 vs 2.4 ? :huh::huh:

same same. but sorento got diesel option for sg. design wise, reckon the sante fe looks abit better coz the sorento looks too much like the old model.

same same. but sorento got diesel option for sg. design wise, reckon the sante fe looks abit better coz the sorento looks too much like the old model.

For the weight and size of this 2 car, the turbo diesel will be a better choice. You need the huge torque to pull the car.

For the weight and size of this 2 car, the turbo diesel will be a better choice. You need the huge torque to pull the car.

Yeah. Komoco needs to bring in the 2.2 CRDi or the 2.0T. The 2.4L NA sibei ol'skool n juz doesn't cut it.

turbo diesel they say no word yet.

forgot to ask abt the 2.0T. reckon that'll realli sell well if komoco brings that it.

gotta admit, the overall packaging is top rate and car is very well spec.

Passed by Komoko to duplicate car key ytd, saw it n very nice w ocean view n dark grey rims.

When asked about turbo, SE said turbo cars can't outlast na cars n they direction on reliability on top of style. Unless the demographics compel their mgt to chg direction.

Personally, I don't mind 2.4 na. ONI thing not so pleasant is rear seat kinda claustrophobic due to 见不到天日。

Edited by Fuelsaver

When asked about turbo, SE said turbo cars can't outlast na cars n they direction on reliability on top of style. Unless the demographics compel their mgt to chg direction.

Typical SE BS. U mean their "mgt" is so out of touch wif engine trend of downsizing, forced induction, better FC, improved torque and euro 5 emission compliance?

If they bring in the diesel and TC version, see how the SE prata abt a 2.4NA and what a dinosaur a non-TC, low torque, big cc engine is.

Typical SE BS. U mean their "mgt" is so out of touch wif engine trend of downsizing, forced induction, better FC, improved torque and euro 5 emission compliance?

If they bring in the diesel and TC version, see how the SE prata abt a 2.4NA and what a dinosaur a non-TC, low torque, big cc engine is.

Lol. Anyway, jus entertain her lo. Dat y I asked y they bring veloster turbo, then she digressed.

Light turbo should suffice for 2l engine tho i still prefer na. One more thing, if have DVD player n flip down monitor be better.

Edited by Fuelsaver

Agree, Santa Fe looks more modern and not do bulky when compared with the sorento.

Anyone knows how the current hyundai santa fe promo works out to be $598 per month?

It is based on lease buy back scheme whereby you own the car for the first 5 years only. Have to sell back to the finance company for the remaining 5 years.

But you still have to come out with the downpayment of 40% or 50%. It's not worth.

↡ Advertisement