Appeal summon in Msia

Mydestiny

Anyone done that before? Just kena one in Port Dickson town in a road block, driver nvr tie safety belt. we just turn out from hotel less tan 5 mins kena aldy and said the police IN FRONT saw that driver didnt tie belt.

I shun elaborate the incident much, in short the "TP" did not want to take any kopi $ and say that its operation, cannot help.

Chatted with a taxi uncle in KL and he said we shld go appeal in TP (KL/JB), it shld be ard RM70.

Anyone appeal in JB TP before?

Usually take hw long for them to track us from customs for unpaid fines? [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Anyone done that before? Just kena one in Port Dickson town in a road block, driver nvr tie safety belt. we just turn out from hotel less tan 5 mins kena aldy and said the police IN FRONT saw that driver didnt tie belt.

I shun elaborate the incident much, in short the "TP" did not want to take any kopi $ and say that its operation, cannot help.

Chatted with a taxi uncle in KL and he said we shld go appeal in TP (KL/JB), it shld be ard RM70.

if u ask me, ignore it. just make sure you carry enough cash for the summon "in case" kena stop at custom for payment but i think the chances of kena stop for this summon is very very low. anyway, this is my opinion and practice and you can ignore my suggestion also.. [:p]

Alot of bro kana RM300 summon for speeding also never bother to appeal , wait for their national day pay half price or ignore it(the best way) hehe

Thought it used to be automatic 50% discount if you settle it online ?

Alot of bro kana RM300 summon for speeding also never bother to appeal , wait for their national day pay half price or ignore it(the best way) hehe

Actually, what are you appealing about?

Driver did not put seat belt and kena summon.

Appeal what? Just drive out from hotel 5 mins?

5 mins can travel very far liao.

Although I'm also interested in knowing the appeal procedure ^_^

by the time they catch you, you change car already. [laugh][laugh]