Which part of SG is flooding now?

Vega

my friend work at the hotspot - flextronics ... but he was "lucky" ... as his new car not ready yet ... so he took public transport to work that morning and siam all the troubles !

Your friend boss look out from the top floor see outside

Whoa so many stalled cars, flood, chaos

Inside Woon Woon jiak bee hoon

Arm chio :grin:

Lucky got wise move to build on higher ground and build the wall

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wat we see online is just a few case nia.

my guess at least 30 +- car kenna,

but from the interview with 1 workshop boss. he mention normally 3-5k can settle.

mostly overhaul should be enough

Is not just engine. How about all the electronic and electrical. Problem will definitely come later.

Those car seat and surface that should and get wet. How?

• Praise 2

Your friend boss look out from the top floor see outside

Whoa so many stalled cars, flood, chaos

Inside Woon Woon jiak bee hoon

Arm chio :grin:

Lucky got wise move to build on higher ground and build the wall

But his production workers all had to swim to work leh.

And his raw materials all cannot ship in, finished product gotta sail out by sampan 

• Praise 1

singapore was such a tinny island, look at Italy, Venice, everyday go to work by river taxi ( gondola ) get used to it.

If one look from the universe, Sp can't be seen from space, so when such monsoon comes, its natural sure floods ma

Exaggerated la.

Not like the whole Singapore sink into the sea le.

Well.. One thing for sure. The smrt flooding issue has being eradicated. Stress tested these few days. Wonder why kbw never haolian Edited by Sdf4786k

Well.. One thing for sure. The smrt flooding issue has being eradicated. Stress tested these few days. Wonder why kbw never haolian

Don't later he opened mouth, few days later major train or track fault. So don't open mouth better.. Haha

• Praise 3

Open mouth consperm will kee chia

statistically proven .... muahahahaha

i think hui ge “knew” ... so better keep quiet ... lol

nothing to say better dont say

sekali say simi 1000 hours no breakdown ... ho say liao

Edited by Wt_know

NEA says temp at low of 22 degrees recorded .... I wish everyday in Singapore is 22 degrees , even 23/24 I accept

Tonight really good to sleep.  [angel]

• Praise 1

NEA says temp at low of 22 degrees recorded .... I wish everyday in Singapore is 22 degrees , even 23/24 I accept

That would be just so cool.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 4

Well.. One thing for sure. The smrt flooding issue has being eradicated. Stress tested these few days. Wonder why kbw never haolian

post-14834-0-60164000-1515623204_thumb.png

What Lao, I think next time we should not even mention kbw this word. Once we mentioned about him, be it whether he got open mouth or not. Next day or few days later track fault or train fault.. Haiz..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

22 degrees,If no Rain even better. [:)]  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

The Bishan tunnel flooding might have save SMRT from a more serious flooding incident or even fatality case.

Imagine those faulty pumps at Kembangan and Lavender tunnel was not rectified timely, the recent sudden downpour / round the day rain might lead to a series of tunnel flooding...

On the other hand, hope LTA have also taken a leaf from SMRT incident and started checking on the pumps and backup system in KPE and MCE...

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 10

All agencies cut or freeze manpower, trying to do more with less. But with poor management, got any hope? They are just diverting manpower to fire-fight wherever fire started, instead of systematic, organised work.

For now, pumps were an issue, so look closely at the pumps. Just like the skillsfuture scam of $40mil ... the manpower now have to divert to monitor the situation - early early should have such monitoring already where sums of money - public money, I should add - are involved.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2