Which part of SG is flooding now?

Vega

Because it is looking in the direction of the sun to bio the what the photographer was up to. [grin]

See how come trying to take the pussy photo :grin:
↡ Advertisement

Hahahaha

The pussy the face damn funny :XD:

It was pissed because people take pictures of its car without its permission.

supah heavy

ok lai lai take bets

i say boonlay again..and bukit timah

i dont believe the story of rainfall hitting above the 100 years record thing. since when we design drain to cater to max without contingency leh.

i believe pondings are due to 2 key reasons. no periodic review on the surrounding developments that increase the drainage requirements. 2nd, poor maintenance partly due to so many diggings and construction works. 

Alamak. 100 years back Singapore was still very much a jungle and mostly agricultural land and hilly except the city area but all near the sea (time tested) so water automatically flow out and also no causeway up north too and so many hills were cut in the Bedok/Changi area for land reclamation all the way from city to Changi airport so now kenna flooding ; once in 100 years only  ; give chance lah ! [laugh]    

Back in those days the diggings were either "jambans" or water wells (both do the work well for overflowing water) [laugh]

i dont believe the story of rainfall hitting above the 100 years record thing. since when we design drain to cater to max without contingency leh.

i believe pondings are due to 2 key reasons. no periodic review on the surrounding developments that increase the drainage requirements. 2nd, poor maintenance partly due to so many diggings and construction works. 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

you must be in the construction industry...  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Also the constant replacement of those grass patches along roadside to cement materials.

Soil do soak up water.

• Praise 1

Also the constant replacement of those grass patches along roadside to cement materials.

Soil do soak up water.

Soil don't absorb water

Soil channel water to underground water table

Twincharged

now changi end super heavy rain !! I believe here won't flood ... but where else is flooding now already  ??

now changi end super heavy rain !! I believe here won't flood ... but where else is flooding now already  ??

Heavy rain at changi ah? Town area very hot and sunny now le.

Twincharged

Heavy rain at changi ah? Town area very hot and sunny now le.

super heavy rain here !! ... but not thunderstorm level lah ...

now changi end super heavy rain !! I believe here won't flood ... but where else is flooding now already ??

Huh! Raining in Changi?

Sunny in Lavendar.

always wondered how come SG is so big, one part heavy rain, another part still v hot...

paya lebar is middle ground. No sun, no rain...

Maybe the rain will spread to other parts of the island later?!

always wondered how come SG is so big, one part heavy rain, another part still v hot...

paya lebar is middle ground. No sun, no rain...

Cos the rain comes from clouds and this one cloud follows my car wherever it goes but only after I wash it.

I can drive out and no rain. Drive on a small road and it rains on my car. By the time I reach the big road it's dry and sunny again.

• Praise 2

Cos the rain comes from clouds and this one cloud follows my car wherever it goes but only after I wash it.

I can drive out and no rain. Drive on a small road and it rains on my car. By the time I reach the big road it's dry and sunny again.