Search
Civic impression

• Search this thread
192 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Kah Motor finally luanched New Civic 2012
quite disappointed and no attractive impression sad.gif
performace wise no improvement Specification
Power: Civic 2.0 still is 155hp, Civic 1.8 is 142hp only and all are SOHC thumbsdown.gif
Transmission :no more manual Transmission thumbsdown.gif
even if current market KIA, Hyundai all have better performance than new Civic,

Forget about Civic, switch to other brands

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hutan
  • Hutan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ph34r.gif

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged

sometimes they cant jus blame their high yen for the poor demand.
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

the current one looks nicer

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

Poor Honda. After loosing so many new cars to the triple disaster and Thailand floods and suffered losses in sales, all ppl can come up with is not even a word of encouragement. All ppl do is criticise.

TS thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif

Edited by Watwheels, 02 February 2012 - 10:01 PM.

Winter is Coming!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

Karnaugh
  • Karnaugh
    4th Gear

The time it took me to park my car - walk into the showroom - view and molest the new civic - back into my car again, 3 minutes. laugh.gif

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged

Poor Honda. After loosing so many new cars to the triple disaster and Thailand floods and suffered losses in sales, all ppl can come up with is not even a word of encouragement. All ppl do is criticise.

TS thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif

Because without the flood, we will have more powerful engine, & better styling & interior?

SO to help Honda, we should show encouragement by saying their car now is great, when it may not be so? Or we should show real encouragement by buying Honda?

Yes the flood in Thailand is sadness, but it is a different discussion altogether.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

Because without the flood, we will have more powerful engine, & better styling & interior?

SO to help Honda, we should show encouragement by saying their car now is great, when it may not be so? Or we should show real encouragement by buying Honda?

Yes the flood in Thailand is sadness, but it is a different discussion altogether.

We already saw on TV how their research facilities and assembly lines were affected, they barely got back on their feet. I mean what kind of advancement(tech) is TS expecting in such a short time? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Watwheels, 02 February 2012 - 10:56 PM.

Winter is Coming!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    NOS-ed

The time it took me to park my car - walk into the showroom - view and molest the new civic - back into my car again, 3 minutes. laugh.gif

Wah that bad har?
The grass.....is greener on the inside [grin]

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hao80
  • Hao80
    2nd Gear

Looks like Kah will go out of business if they still persist on premium price on Honda..

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed

I do feel that FL altis looks nicer than new civic.

I'm quite impressed with FL altis actually

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    NOS-ed

I do feel that FL altis looks nicer than new civic.

I'm quite impressed with FL altis actually

What's FL?

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

Prostcode
  • Premium member
    Prostcode
    4th Gear

facelift
1992 Honda Civic Si (EG5)
1996 Honda Civic SiR (EK4)
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GDA)

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    NOS-ed

facelift

Thanks.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Fivegear
  • Premium member
    Fivegear
    3rd Gear

I beg to differ. No matter how much botox Toyota pumped into Altis, it still cannot shed the 'woody' look and label. The 8th generation Civic design and body contour is hard to match at the same grade especially the FD2 version with the rear LED.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

Lamzh87
  • Premium member
    Lamzh87
    5th Gear

Crisis aside, the new civic is really unimpressive.... sleep.gif

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

now 45k , even if coe is 20k cat A , 125-25 =100k for 1.6 civic rofl

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    Banned

the civic seems to have taken design cues from the jdm honda accord, i think its very nice indeed
only problem is that the interior is now too small, i'm not very tall but once i've adjusted the driver's seat to my preference, my bf can't sit at the rear comfortably

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

Vooth
  • Premium member
    Vooth
    6th Gear

the civic seems to have taken design cues from the jdm honda accord, i think its very nice indeed
only problem is that the interior is now too small, i'm not very tall but once i've adjusted the driver's seat to my preference, my bf can't sit at the rear comfortably

Your bum must be damn perky rolleyes.gif wub.gif

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:01 AM

Ben5266
  • Ben5266
    6th Gear

Crisis aside, the new civic is really unimpressive.... sleep.gif

Maybe it is a marketing drive to clear YOM2009 Civic... happy.gif

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users