New Civic impression

Quantum

Kah Motor finally luanched New Civic 2012

quite disappointed and no attractive impression [:(]

performace wise no improvement Specification

Power: Civic 2.0 still is 155hp, Civic 1.8 is 142hp only and all are SOHC [thumbsdown]

Transmission :no more manual Transmission [thumbsdown]

even if current market KIA, Hyundai all have better performance than new Civic,

Forget about Civic, switch to other brands

↡ Advertisement

Poor Honda. After loosing so many new cars to the triple disaster and Thailand floods and suffered losses in sales, all ppl can come up with is not even a word of encouragement. All ppl do is criticise.

TS [thumbsdown][thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

The time it took me to park my car - walk into the showroom - view and molest the new civic - back into my car again, 3 minutes. [laugh]

Poor Honda. After loosing so many new cars to the triple disaster and Thailand floods and suffered losses in sales, all ppl can come up with is not even a word of encouragement. All ppl do is criticise.

TS [thumbsdown][thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

Because without the flood, we will have more powerful engine, & better styling & interior?

SO to help Honda, we should show encouragement by saying their car now is great, when it may not be so? Or we should show real encouragement by buying Honda?

Yes the flood in Thailand is sadness, but it is a different discussion altogether.

Because without the flood, we will have more powerful engine, & better styling & interior?

SO to help Honda, we should show encouragement by saying their car now is great, when it may not be so? Or we should show real encouragement by buying Honda?

Yes the flood in Thailand is sadness, but it is a different discussion altogether.

We already saw on TV how their research facilities and assembly lines were affected, they barely got back on their feet. I mean what kind of advancement(tech) is TS expecting in such a short time? [rolleyes]

Edited by Watwheels

I beg to differ. No matter how much botox Toyota pumped into Altis, it still cannot shed the 'woody' look and label. The 8th generation Civic design and body contour is hard to match at the same grade especially the FD2 version with the rear LED.

the civic seems to have taken design cues from the jdm honda accord, i think its very nice indeed

only problem is that the interior is now too small, i'm not very tall but once i've adjusted the driver's seat to my preference, my bf can't sit at the rear comfortably

↡ Advertisement