New Civic impression

Quantum

1 to 2 year old civic very expensive, should be at least 80K plus!

then $126k new civic not expensive?

used car depreciation is always lower than new car depreciation. what more when the new model sin't as good as the one it replaced...

I am considering getting a new 1.6L Civic @ $126,900

After reading this thread, I am wondering what other recommendations (other than Civic?)

Definitely the Elantra. Or you get the Veloster at the same price which is a lot more striking! [thumbsup]

2012-Hyundai-Veloster-Review-10.jpg

Edited by Caddilac

then $126k new civic not expensive?

used car depreciation is always lower than new car depreciation. what more when the new model sin't as good as the one it replaced...

True, if compared the 80K plus used car to a brand new 120K plus new car, the used car price confirm consider cheap. :D Also like you said, the previous civic indeed better than the brand new civic.

After reading this thread, I am wondering what other recommendations (other than Civic?)

So many cheaper choices bro.

Ford Focus Sedan 1.6 Titanium - 123k

Chevy Cruze SE Sports 1.6 - 106k

KIA Cerato Forte SX 1.6 - 96k.

They're all about the same size as well. The Focus drives the best among all of them.

show me the $$

For 126k, I would go for Jetta than Civic. Though lousy interior, but the engine is more efficient than a jap. Plus it has a turbo to complement the engine. Only unless the gearbox is change. Plasticky interior still able to tahan.

For 126k, I would go for Jetta than Civic. Though lousy interior, but the engine is more efficient than a jap. Plus it has a turbo to complement the engine. Only unless the gearbox is change. Plasticky interior still able to tahan.

Wah lau, got to stare at the interior day in day out still can tahan

Civic interior is far better

Wah lau, got to stare at the interior day in day out still can tahan

Civic interior is far better

Not the new Civic.

Personally I find the front not that different, and the rear might appeal to the younger crowd more. Maybe that is the target audience Honda is trying to reach ? Interior looks very driver focused as well. Not a bad effort, maybe the FL model might look better ?

Personally I find the front not that different, and the rear might appeal to the younger crowd more. Maybe that is the target audience Honda is trying to reach ? Interior looks very driver focused as well. Not a bad effort, maybe the FL model might look better ?

Wait for the FL version. Usually FL version should be better than the pioneer batch.