Any lobang for cheap car remote duplication?

Little_prince

the key word in CHEAP? [rolleyes]

then duno which one cheaper [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh]

agar agar lah.

knn got one quote me 138 for a remote. i think it's chope carrot leh. wat's the usual price range for normal jap car?

[laugh] [laugh]

agar agar lah.

knn got one quote me 138 for a remote. i think it's chope carrot leh. wat's the usual price range for normal jap car?

I think 138 is quite cheap, last time i check net and found most duplicate similar to what agent give remote can cost from 200-400

that's cheap, can share the place [:p]

What's the brand of your ride ? Toyota ? Suzuki ? Then it's "Silicon" security alarm ! Can visit "Liang Siong" at end of Betty Rd / Tyrwhitt Rd (right side of Tyrwhitt Rd) @ duplicate of S$ 25/- unit (Bring along your ride's allremote control for re-setting of your security alarm frequency)

This post has been edited by Jefkking: Yesterday, 03:29 PM

Cheap and good dont usually go together.

But you can try one at peoples park next to furama hotel. Abt $80 per key with immoboliser.

It's just a remote bro. For 25 bucks change every yr also worth it lor. Anyway just a spare remote. Quality not v impt. ^^

What's the brand of your ride ? Toyota ? Suzuki ? Then it's "Silicon" security alarm ! Can visit "Liang Siong" at end of Betty Rd / Tyrwhitt Rd (right side of Tyrwhitt Rd) @ duplicate of S$ 25/- unit (Bring along your ride's allremote control for re-setting of your security alarm frequency)

This post has been edited by Jefkking: Yesterday, 03:29 PM

What if it's a keyless? I have to redo my whole system all over again? I lost one of my remotes.. [bigcry] [bigcry]

Cheap and good dont usually go together.

But you can try one at peoples park next to furama hotel. Abt $80 per key with immoboliser.

Bro, r u able to give the exact location? Wanted to dup another key + remote (preferably the flip key type), asked around a number of shops but was informed that mine cannot coz of immobliser. [:(]

↡ Advertisement