Merc C180Cgi/C200 or F30?

M3ZZ

Neutral Newbie

Need some advice guys...am currently driving a 4.5yrs old 320 black line and thinking of changing to a C180CGI/C200. C&C is willing to absorb my BM for a higher $ than market value as long as I trade in before the launch of the F30. But am also very keen on the F30 which will be launching. So am torn between a C or the new 3 here. What you guys think? Pls no bashing comments pls. Be neutral can?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

New car launched sure more expensive.

If like the F30, advised is to hold for 6-9 months.

Did u check the trade in with PML? They cant match or beat C n C's price? That's a surprise given that you are an existing owner.

go for the C class instead, F30 doesn't look as good as the current model on the outside, interior wise it's pretty decent for both

You must be kidding...... the F30 is the benchmark. [:p]

Need some advice guys...am currently driving a 4.5yrs old 320 black line and thinking of changing to a C180CGI/C200. C&C is willing to absorb my BM for a higher $ than market value as long as I trade in before the launch of the F30. But am also very keen on the F30 which will be launching. So am torn between a C or the new 3 here. What you guys think? Pls no bashing comments pls. Be neutral can?

a longer test drive will answer your question.

go for the C class instead, F30 doesn't look as good as the current model on the outside, interior wise it's pretty decent for both

You must be kidding...... the F30 is the benchmark. [:p]

Specs wise, if you are more performance oriented, definitely the F30. As for car features, I think they are not very differentiated.

Exterior look, the F30 is nicer in my opinion. The C class does not age well.

Interior wise, the F30 interior is largely the same as before, hence, the new C class interior is nicer for me.

Branding, same same lar. But F30 being a new model, means you no need to worry about a newer model replacing the one you are driving.

Price wise, F30 definitely more expensive. In terms of value, the C class wins.

Overall, I still prefer the F30 328i :D

Neutral Newbie

Thx for all the feedback bros...went to PML @ alexandria and on papar PML offered to absorb my car for $75k but negitiable coz they wanna retain existing owners. C&C offered $85k! 328 is selling @ $228 but giving $12800 pre-launch discounts. Am still in the process of negotiationg w PML with regards to the trade in value. Hope will have the outcome this sat.