How To Avoid Dementia.

2BDriver

Stay healthy, eat right, avoid excessive alcohol, don't smoke, keep your mind active.

It only decreases the risk. Not all types of dementia are preventable.

SCORE BOARD

Eat Right : I Love Seafood........................................................0 Point

Avoid Excessive Alcohol : Enjoy Drinkings & KTV with Friends....0 Point

Don't Smoke : I Burns 1 packet of Dunhill a day.........................0 Point

Keep Mind Active : Will only Hyper Active seeing your Avatar......0 Point

Big Fat ZERO and uncurable. 不可治愈的地步了 !

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement

HOW TO AVOID DEMENTIA

7. Read and write daily.

Reading stimulates a wide variety of brain areas that process and store

information. Likewise, writing (not copying) stimulates many areas of the brain

as well.

hmm.... so those who post >10k posts... has less chance of getting dementia....

Good to be active in MCF. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Seriously, I think one of the ways to avoid dementia is to avoid watching too much TV.

I see quite a number of people just watching the mindless stuff, serials etc. on TV or cable, especially elderly or retirees... I think that's the fastest road to dementia.

There's a reason why the TV is also known as the "idiot box". There's really little mental process involved.

• Praise 1

hmm.... so those who post >10k posts... has less chance of getting dementia....

Good to be active in MCF. [laugh]

You are right, >30k post's are the smartest and drive super car [laugh]

huh?? what about sex?

You have to be very careful to put a CLEAR TICK at the correct little box next to Gender, if not ? you'll be in deep trouble with the immigration officer !

Seriously, I think one of the ways to avoid dementia is to avoid watching too much TV.

I see quite a number of people just watching the mindless stuff, serials etc. on TV or cable, especially elderly or retirees... I think that's the fastest road to dementia.

There's a reason why the TV is also known as the "idiot box". There's really little mental process involved.

I think watching Good Documentary is good for our mind but not the mediacorpse TV serials dramas, I vomitted like our Marlion watching local and Taiwanese artist's actings [crazy]

I think watching Good Documentary is good for our mind but not the mediacorpse TV serials dramas, I vomitted like our Marlion watching local and Taiwanese artist's actings [crazy]

counting cars (of different designs/looks) helps avoid dementia? i like to close my eyes and picture sleek car bodies and mentally group them into "chio", "so so", "ugly", "wu yiao ke chiu" (no medicine can cure) :D

This one won't forget lah, just look down and you will remember you are man or woman [laugh]

those with big stomach blocking the view will need a mirrors or two to check :o

those with big stomach blocking the view will need a mirrors or two to check :o

Another way to confirm is during Nature Call and the position in urinating [idea]

Bro Count-bracula avatar is as cute as yours, I Love it ! [laugh]

counting cars (of different designs/looks) helps avoid dementia? i like to close my eyes and picture sleek car bodies and mentally group them into "chio", "so so", "ugly", "wu yiao ke chiu" (no medicine can cure) :D

Eeeee, this one is World's Top Model Show, I'll turns insane immediately ! [crazy]

Talking abt counting cars, when I was in Sec school, my math teacher told us in order to improve our mental ability to add, subtract, divide and multiple numbers, is to look at car number plates whenever we are in the bus, and start adding each car's number plate numbers. I never forget his advise until this day.

And I think this is useful for old ppl preventing dementia. They so free, can sit around near a road and adding up each cars number plate. Its FOC and useful

Talking abt counting cars, when I was in Sec school, my math teacher told us in order to improve our mental ability to add, subtract, divide and multiple numbers, is to look at car number plates whenever we are in the bus, and start adding each car's number plate numbers. I never forget his advise until this day.

And I think this is useful for old ppl preventing dementia. They so free, can sit around near a road and adding up each cars number plate. Its FOC and useful

You should informed me earlier in 20 years ago what your good (mads) teacher taught about "just good in Adding" numbers only !

I always put my 4D's bets in VRN with 2 alphabetical order for "W & N" because is must be a WINNING NUMBER [idea]

Edited by Fongmy

Another way to confirm is during Nature Call and the position in urinating [idea]

Bro Count-bracula avatar is as cute as yours, I Love it ! [laugh]

If Bro Count-bracula isn't using it, i will be using his avatar :D

Oh, please, no..... Sounds very taxing on the mind [:(] Mahjong is more 'relaxing'?

btw, Starhub ch821 now showing Hui bros' "Ghost-Horse-Double-Star" 3-6pm.... hope you are able to catch it :D

I watched quite a bit of starhub documentary.

I think it's good bcoz it increase your knowledge, brain activity to think as well.

I think the bottomline is "use it or lose it"

Edited by Kb27
↡ Advertisement