How To Avoid Dementia.

2BDriver

I watched quite a bit of starhub documentary.

I think it's good bcoz it increase your knowledge, brain activity to think as well.

I think the bottomline is "use it or lose it"

I seen 1 worrysome documentary clip in The World Food Crisis with great concerns and caused me many sleepless nights [:(]

I did sms MCF Bro KARTer about this Crisis, I were a bit sceptical [confused] with scientists & researchers compile facts and statistic figures, really scares it will strike the world soon with peoples least awareness [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

I seen 1 worrysome documentary clip in The World Food Crisis with great concerns and caused me many sleepless nights [:(]

I did sms MCF Bro KARTer about this Crisis, I were a bit sceptical [confused] with scientists & researchers compile facts and statistic figures, really scares it will strike the world soon with peoples least awareness [sweatdrop]

still have that sms in my hp [:)]

still have that sms in my hp [:)]

I'm glad that you still keep a old man sms. All this while, I has wrong you for just keeping Mei Mei's [gorgeous] contact numbers and their [inlove] love messages only !

Very sorry for my [hur] UnderEstimation of your up-right concrete pillar personality [thumbsup] got it completely mistaken by reading and memorising lot's of yours saltish & wet 咸湿 MCF post's.

However, please give me a chance to repent for 5 years [whip] with Beach Garden pan fried carrot cakes and coffees always on me to compensate of my poor general judgement. LOL.

Edited by Fongmy

I'm glad that you still keep a old man sms. All this while, I has wrong you for just keeping Mei Mei's contact numbers and their love messages only !o

Very sorry for my UnderEstimation of your up-right concrete pillar personality got it completely mistaken by reading and memorising lot's of yours saltish & wet 咸湿 MCF post's.

However, please give me a chance to repent for 5 years with Beach Garden pan fried carrot cakes and coffees always on me to compensate of my poor general judgement. LOL.

LOL....... as the cantonese saying goes:- you are making a tall/high hat for my head, and gor chiong gor chiong aka over-prized me. It shows I am able to bluf n make you feel I m not hopelessly rotten :D

I am keeping my true dark side as stealth and as long as I can.

Not say I Dont have one or two good sides. In fact I will try to build few more good sides by learning from bros here. Hope you can toto zi jiao -- many many finger teach. :D

btw, you are much younger lah..... [:)]

remember this?

我笑饱了! 笑到死爸饱了! 笑到死爸饱了!笑到死爸饱了!笑到死爸饱了! [dead]

Edited by Fongmy

Supercharged
(edited)

To renew interest in an old thread, for those MCFers who have loved ones especially those just diagnosed with mild dementia. Do take the time to read up as much as you can. A good movie to watch is Still Alice for those who want to know more about dementia.

Nursing home should not be an option and also take note that caregiver's welfare should not be neglected.

Just like those in palliative care, they rather be surrounded by their loved ones as their timer on Earth started counting.

Walk the last path with them as one day, you will be walking down the same path too.

Edited by Qpik
  • Praise 12

(edited)

Damn, it's hard to write the alphabets with my left hand.

Ever since reading the expert advises, 4 years ago I already started to use my non-dominant hand to open pad locks, car/dish washing, hold up cup to drinks and collecting anything that comes by.

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 3

doing simple stuff with my left hand ... eg wash car, carry groceries, putting stuff into shopping basket at supermarket, laundry ... 

• Praise 5

doing simple stuff with my left hand ... eg wash car, carry groceries, putting stuff into shopping basket at supermarket, laundry ... 

You are gently reminded to hold "Tiong Bahru" big pao by your non-dominant hand too   [sly]

[;)]      [:p]      :D      [laugh]

• Praise 3

You are gently reminded to hold "Tiong Bahru" big pao by your non-dominant hand too   [sly]

[;)]      [:p]      :D      [laugh]

oh yes, actually when I use my hands to eat, eg, pau, burgers etc ... I use left hand ...

not a fan of big pau though ... prefer smaller pau like char siew and lotus paste ... i like small small round round  [:p]

• Praise 2

(edited)

oh yes, actually when I use my hands to eat, eg, pau, burgers etc ... I use left hand ...

not a fan of big pau though ... prefer smaller pau like char siew and lotus paste ... i like small small round round  [:p]

Aren't we are talking about these ?    <_<

腫 霸 乳 包   [confused]   please excuse my poor chinese   [wave]

post-15968-0-08286500-1456903410_thumb.j

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

Aren't we are talking about these ? <_<

腫 霸 乳 包 [confused] please excuse my poor chinese [wave]

post-15968-0-08286500-1456903410_thumb.j

Yes sir .. These are the ones .. Not very big actually ..

• Praise 1

To renew interest in an old thread, for those MCFers who have loved ones especially those just diagnosed with mild dementia. Do take the time to read up as much as you can. A good movie to watch is Still Alice for those who want to know more about dementia.

Nursing home should not be an option and also take note that caregiver's welfare should not be neglected.

Just like those in palliative care, they rather be surrounded by their loved ones as their timer on Earth started counting.

Walk the last path with them as one day, you will be walking down the same path too.

Thanks for sharing :)

Its a situation where most ppl will face someday sometime ...

Taking care all boils down to one word "Love" ... only with love for your loved ones, then will come the responsibilities ....

• Praise 1

Yes sir .. These are the ones .. Not very big actually ..

Seven early eight early you talks about pau and after my heavy breakfast yet you still makes me feel horny hungry   [:(]

May I check with you what time does those "even numbered" lorong's shop open for business on saturday  ?   [confused]

Seven early eight early you talks about pau and after my heavy breakfast yet you still makes me feel horny hungry [:(]

May I check with you what time does those "even numbered" lorong's shop open for business on saturday ? [confused]

Today woke up a bit earlier cos going out to pay respects.

Me not OKT haha ...

Today woke up a bit earlier cos going out to pay respects.

Me not OKT haha ...

My late parent use to taught me 行 行 出 状 元.

OKT and MNC corporate CEO are the same doing business, more over my nation father did advised me "what's wrong with making more monies"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1