How To Avoid Dementia.

2BDriver

Supercharged

Coconut for both vegetarian and bakgetarian. [grin]

lew lian oso like head, and inside got solids so much better 

↡ Advertisement

I think will right exercise may be able to slow down dementia ...

Swimming, whether in water or table, can slow down :))

Ok, once a week, play mahjong with grandma ... it does help :))

I recall a long time back on radio, someone mentioned dancing helps..  I think it's becoz of the hands, legs, body coordinations that exercise the brain..

• Praise 2

I recall a long time back on radio, someone mentioned dancing helps..  I think it's becoz of the hands, legs, body coordinations that exercise the brain..

Exercise using limbs and brains, does help :)

What the bull is this lar.

Must knit must read both hands must walk 10000 steps must mediate...blah blah blah....siao!!!!!

Im sure no human being can do all 21 recommendations lar.

So whether it helps or not.....nobody will know......lolllllll.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

play mahjong better but can get heart attack   [laugh]  [laugh]

like this also see many dot dot...heart beat fast fast

post-1672-0-29677000-1483955699_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Well if anything that move can prevent Dementia

How about this hypothesis

Farting Helps to Fight Dementia 

Not Joking, read this 2016 article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/farts-can-fight-strokes-heart-6793616

Maybe Farting Helps to prevent Dementia in those who smell other people's Fart  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 7

Well if anything that move can prevent Dementia

How about this hypothesis

Farting Helps to Fight Dementia

Not Joking, read this 2016 article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/farts-can-fight-strokes-heart-6793616

Maybe Farting Helps to prevent Dementia in those who smell other people's Fart [laugh][laugh]

omg I received one said smell fart prevent cancer...lolx

not scare sunburn haha :D

need to put many layers of sun block...
  • Praise 2

My aunt was diagnosed with mild dementia.

Was recommended mahjong as a rehabilitation avenue.

Get her to make a will leaving

everything to you and tell her

to forget about it.

:D

• Praise 3

Drinking tea could cut risk of dementia: NUS

SINGAPORE – Drinking tea regularly could lower the risk of cognitive decline among the elderly by half, and among those genetically inclined to develop Alzheimer’s disease by up to 86 per cent, National University of Singapore (NUS) researchers have found. 

The study, led by Dr Feng Lei of NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine’s psychological medicine department, was conducted over several years on 957 Chinese seniors aged 55 and above. Results would be consistent across races, said the researchers in a press release issued by NUS on Thursday (March 16).

Dr Feng explained that the long-term benefit of tea consumption comes from the bioactive compounds in tea leaves, such as catechins and theaflavins. “These compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory and antioxidant potential and other bioactive properties that may protect the brain from vascular damage and neurodegeneration,” he said. It does not matter what type of tea it is — green, black, or oolong — as long as the beverage is brewed from tea leaves.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cup-tea-day-can-keep-dementia-away-nus-study

• Praise 2

SINGAPORE â Drinking tea regularly could lower the risk of cognitive decline among the elderly by half, and among those genetically inclined to develop Alzheimerâs disease by up to 86 per cent, National University of Singapore (NUS) researchers have found.

The study, led by Dr Feng Lei of NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicineâs psychological medicine department, was conducted over several years on 957 Chinese seniors aged 55 and above. Results would be consistent across races, said the researchers in a press release issued by NUS on Thursday (March 16).

Dr Feng explained that the long-term benefit of tea consumption comes from the bioactive compounds in tea leaves, such as catechins and theaflavins. âThese compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory and antioxidant potential and other bioactive properties that may protect the brain from vascular damage and neurodegeneration,â he said. It does not matter what type of tea it is â green, black, or oolong â as long as the beverage is brewed from tea leaves.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cup-tea-day-can-keep-dementia-away-nus-study

I shall be joining ah loong for RC high tea more regularly for extended life line.

SINGAPORE â Drinking tea regularly could lower the risk of cognitive decline among the elderly by half, and among those genetically inclined to develop Alzheimerâs disease by up to 86 per cent, National University of Singapore (NUS) researchers have found.

The study, led by Dr Feng Lei of NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicineâs psychological medicine department, was conducted over several years on 957 Chinese seniors aged 55 and above. Results would be consistent across races, said the researchers in a press release issued by NUS on Thursday (March 16).

Dr Feng explained that the long-term benefit of tea consumption comes from the bioactive compounds in tea leaves, such as catechins and theaflavins. âThese compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory and antioxidant potential and other bioactive properties that may protect the brain from vascular damage and neurodegeneration,â he said. It does not matter what type of tea it is â green, black, or oolong â as long as the beverage is brewed from tea leaves.

What am I doing here?
↡ Advertisement