New mazda 5

F1f2

No but I think the previous one looked a bit better in my eyes. Totally dig the sliding doors. My friend has the older one. He says his fc not the best.. Hurhur

Is it new? I thought it just had a facelift. The rest is pretty much the same.

Seriously not sure. If its a facelift then it's the 2nd facelift liao

Im driving the 1st version mazda 5..spacious, quite a good ride but FC sucks big time..

Heard the FL 1 better...

Hi friend, how is your FC like? Full tank 60 litres allow you to clock how much mileage? 500km?

Supersonic

hi..,

anyone look and test drive new mazda 5?

any opinion?

the smiley face realli CMI. the original Mz5 still looks better IMHO.

Mazda has 2 MPV, one mazda 5 and the other mazda 8? [:/]

Yes, Mazda 5 is the 7-seater MPV while Mazda 8 can transport 8 people at one go, including the driver.

the smiley face realli CMI. the original Mz5 still looks better IMHO.

I thought I'm the only one.

Every time I see a new Mazda car now, my mind will automatically go "wipe that smile off your silly face".

The previous LED taillight also look nicer, IMHO.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just a brief one FC update. Drove the car for coming 2 months and driving with A/C on. The car can drink between 48L ~ 50L petrol. With that, the car can run between 58x km (Worst) ~ 63x km (Best). Without A/C the car can till 64x km. So it could range between 11.5km/litre ~ 12.3km/litre. Didn't use cruise control, prefer to use my leg to control.

Chassis wise is the same as the old M5.

Edited by Supra

Just a brief one FC update. Drove the car for coming 2 months and driving with A/C on. The car can drink between 48L ~ 50L petrol. With that, the car can run between 58x km (Worst) ~ 63x km (Best). Without A/C the car can till 64x km. So it could range between 11.5km/litre ~ 12.3km/litre. Didn't use cruise control, prefer to use my leg to control.

Chassis wise is the same as the old M5.

nt bad at all for a 2L mpv

Yea..good..im gettin ard 400km b4 reserve light comes on.. [bigcry]

driving the old mz5.

regret changing to 17inch..tink can get 400+ to 500 if dwngrade back to 16 inch.

Neutral Newbie

This car, so far so good. The suspension setup is quite soft. Those at the back can feel little vibration when going through humps or bad road condition. The very very downside, as I have never drive the old M5, is the brakes.

The brake pedal have to be press all the way to the maximum in order to stop the car. Unlike sedan cars, the car will brake even with little pressing of the brake pedal. And the head lights setting. It goes this manner when I turn the headlights on.

Off -> Auto -> small light -> big light.

The wiper speed is not what I can get used to also. When at low speed, it is a high speed. The wiper will wipe for a timing of one second even though the timing is set to low.

I intend to install Pivot E-nenpi system on this car. The FC info is not very good. It display litre / km instead of km / litre.