2 months wait for a service appointment at VW Service Centre

Presea

the incentives are all gone.

buy one and you get to try various model of vw, when you sent it in. :want:

U ve to rent bro. No more courtesy cars. Wat if the rented VW car breaks down too??? Indeed vcs is selling its car dirt cheap with high trade in but u dare buy??? Half the time it will be in workshop. I lose so much after getting rid of it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anything more than 100k is not cheap.

3.41 versus 1.2 is 3x, it is statistically significant, meaning you will spent more time at workshop. How much is your time? There is a reason VW is selling at a discount to other conti cars.

Now still got decent cars below 100k meh bro? Lol

Now still got decent cars below 100k meh bro? Lol

If you dun mind Made in Korea cars, there is. Hyundai Elantra Basic 89.9k

I had a colleague just got Touran on Sat and car kaput on the next Wed. MU managed to reset. Waited 3 weeks for parts and repaired for almost a week. This was the earliest problem I heard on a brand new car.

(edited)

I had a colleague just got Touran on Sat and car kaput on the next Wed. MU managed to reset. Waited 3 weeks for parts and repaired for almost a week. This was the earliest problem I heard on a brand new car.

So this is even worse than the water in engine case??? I suspect VW use recycled parts even in new cars to cut cost. Or VW cannibalise the parts to reduce customer complaints on late delivery. No wonder no ad dare to sell VW cars. Maybe the higher end models better reliability but then again VW is trying all ways to gain market share in spore even by cutting corners to reduce price to attract more fools.

Edited by Munhua

Hypersonic

So this is even worse than the water in engine case??? I suspect VW use recycled parts even in new cars to cut cost. Or VW cannibalise the parts to reduce customer complaints on late delivery. No wonder no ad dare to sell VW cars. Maybe the higher end models better reliability but then again VW is trying all ways to gain market share in spore even by cutting corners to reduce price to attract more fools.

Now that you have sold off your touran, I presume your iq went up by 100 points

😀

• Praise 2

sold off my previous touran even when its not due for her first service ...cannot drive with a timebomb ..but must admit ..the drive is good

• Praise 1

sold off my previous touran even when its not due for her first service ...cannot drive with a timebomb ..but must admit ..the drive is good

Congrats on ur choice like me! Touran tdi maybe a nice drive but u ve not driven other better cars yet and I am not talking abt Mb or BMW. For example ford cars have better suspension and same smooth drive like VW with a more reliable GB. Just like the Volvo as they share same parts but cheaper. With reducing Coe it is better to change VW car to some other brand as it stands for VERY WORRIED as u never know when the car will break down again...

I don't understand why some people here complaining about servicing?

Maybe once a while, you got a lemon car.

But there are also many owners say servicing is good...

Just check their facebook page...

Supercharged

I don't understand why some people here complaining about servicing?

Maybe once a while, you got a lemon car.

But there are also many owners say servicing is good...

Just check their facebook page...

You are being sarcastic right?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I just booked a servicing slot in the sept school holidays

Because I can only go servicing during school holidays and not because of unavailable earlier slots

So being able to plan and book for a convenient servicing slot a couple of months ahead works for me

Rather than being given a slot according to AD schedule

😀

Supercharged

is always according to BOTH AD and your schedule wat.

u mean AD no slot u can get slot?

or U no free, AD oso can force u to accept a slot?

I just booked a servicing slot in the sept school holidays

Because I can only go servicing during school holidays and not because of unavailable earlier slots

So being able to plan and book for a convenient servicing slot a couple of months ahead works for me

😀

You are a teacher? So can only go for servicing during school holidays?

Hypersonic
(edited)

You are a teacher? So can only go for servicing during school holidays?

I jc student. Drive parents car

😄

Edited by Enye
↡ Advertisement