• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
294 replies to this topic | 2,185 praises

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

Deucedude
  • Deucedude
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, since it is Valentines day today, lets contribute our best, worst, most embarrassing etc VDay experiences

This is my worst, this happen when I was in junior college. I had a very strong crush with one of the more popular gals in school. I used to be extremely shy and was also self-conscious. Ok, I was average looking among the boys in school, did not participate in sports and wasnt good academically nor am I those spoil brats that comes chauffeured in big cars. Its not saying that I am really that bad, but I am sure you guys know how a class C will feel in the presence of a class A.

I had a very good buddy and coincidently, he is the popular one in school. We always hang out together, and would discuss everything from school work, to soccer, to girls of course. To cut the long story short, he managed to get my dream girl for me on valentines day and even told me that she seems very keen!! For the occasion, I even spent a lot of effort and money planning in advance for a great dinner, presents and new clothes to doll myself up. On the day itself, she couldnt stop talking about my friend and started asking me a lot of his personal stuff. I knew instantly that she agreed to my date to fish for information. I was upset, hurt and a bit pissed. A lot of other gals are also trying to get close to my friend and so since she chut pattern, I decided not to let her have her way. She keep asking and I keep saying I dont know, until she got upset as well and exclaimed: How can you not know, I thought you were his best gay friend that never got your infatuation requited, great, I just waste my Valentines day!!!! knife.gif

2 Anonymous members praised this
To err is human. To put the blame on someone else is doubles.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How can you not know, I thought you were his best gay friend that never got your infatuation requited, great, I just waste my Valentines day!!!! knife.gif

pull down her panty piak her raw
1 Anonymous member praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

Deucedude
  • Deucedude
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

No chance, she stomp off right after that, but still got the cheek to grab the present first rifle.gif

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hey that's good. thumbsup.gif

i wil do just that nex time nod.gif nod.gif

i luv 4rum wub.gif wub.gif

Edited by Csnewbie, 14 February 2012 - 03:02 PM.

Relocated

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

I thought it was Valentine's expenses...

heard a news that a guy in chong qing spend RMB 300,000 for 100,000 to his girlfriend...

French willing to spend Euro 200 on Valentine...

a brother here say he has $1000 budget for gift huh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I thought it was Valentine's expenses...

heard a news that a guy in chong qing spend RMB 300,000 for 100,000 to his girlfriend...

French willing to spend Euro 200 on Valentine...

a brother here say he has $1000 budget for gift huh.gif

I had $0... knife.gif
Hyundai Avante 1.6MT - Jan 2010 / Sept 2011
Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6MT - Sept 2011 - Present

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ANYWAY, single bros out there.

Isn't that bad afterall.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Isn't that bad afterall.

not exactly single......still have my right hand dry.gif
Relocated

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

for me, my budget for the day was pretty simple and low.

keep it within $200.
after all, the next day is our anniversary too.

so i got her 2 perfume, some kisses chocolate, bringing her to eat black pepper crab tonight.
got her a card too.

things aren't cheap these days dry.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

for me, my budget for the day was pretty simple and low.

keep it within $200.
after all, the next day is our anniversary too.

so i got her 2 perfume, some kisses chocolate, bringing her to eat black pepper crab tonight.
got her a card too.

things aren't cheap these days dry.gif

sounds good alr. me and wife wil jus do dinner later at boat quay...and we jus decided mutually during lunch just now haha laugh.gif i have prepared zero gifts btw. tongue.gif
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Many years back during school days.

Thinking back, im really an a-----e..

Used to have this gf aka ah lian. Treat me very gd, go out everything on her, big tits.. family rich..
Everything is gd, just she kinda plump. Haha

The worst thing that i ever did was to break up with her on valentines day. I heard she go crazy and crying all over the places..

A few years later.. i heard from my friends that she became a babe.. drive a sporty car.. tits still remain..
And getting married too..

I wonder if things remain.. would i still be working my butt off or least, a better life?
bigcry.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

sounds good alr. me and wife wil jus do dinner later at boat quay...and we jus decided mutually during lunch just now haha laugh.gif i have prepared zero gifts btw. tongue.gif

give her a good one tonight? biggrin.gif

it's the thoughts that matters, after all, wife status liao rolleyes.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

Deucedude
  • Deucedude
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Used to have this gf aka ah lian. Treat me very gd, go out everything on her, big tits.. family rich..

The worst thing that i ever did was to break up with her on valentines day. I heard she go crazy and crying all over the places..

A few years later.. i heard from my friends that she became a babe.. drive a sporty car.. tits still remain..

I wonder if things remain.. would i still be working my butt off or least, a better life?
bigcry.gif

haha laugh.gif if only we can turn back time right!!!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Isn't that bad afterall.

enjoy your singlehood while you can. assume u get married at the grand old age of 35, it wil b at least 40-50 yrs of married life and u wil then look back at how free singlehood is. biggrin.gif
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

bigcry.gif

knn similj bro? everything if only.. if only i'm born rich la like that!!

women's come flying!!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

knn similj bro? everything if only.. if only i'm born rich la like that!!

women's come flying!!

i regreted lah.. i am in wrong bigcry.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

you need someone to kick you in the butt?? rolleyes.gif

bigcry.gif

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

you need someone to kick you in the butt?? rolleyes.gif

haha, no need. living now to repent.. laugh.gif
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

Still2016
  • Still2016
    Banned

WHAT IS VALENTINE'S DAY?

If you marry the right person, everyday is Valentine's Day. Marry the wrong person, everyday is Ching Ming's Day. Marry a lazy guy, everyday is Labour Day.
Marry a rich fellow, everyday is Chinese New Year.
You marry a childish guy, everyday would seem like Children's Day. Marry a cheater or liar, everyday will become April Fool's Day.
Don't get married, everyday is Independence Day.
Angcheek, Staff69, Mustank, Newbie26, Kangadrool, Pocy, DACH and 6 other members praised this

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:46 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

FB_IMG_1486442003499.jpg

😆😆
Angcheek, Bismarck, Pocy and Mercs praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users