Search
kia Kia

• Search this thread
88 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just look how far the Koreans have advance.

Kia Cee'd at World car Fan

Ahead of its planned unveiling at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, Kia has released further details and images of the all-new 5-door Cee'd hatchback. It follows two previous releases that originally revealed the exterior design.
The new C-segment model features what is described as a premium interior. Kia stylists have gone for a cockpit-style driver-oriented design, with a number of controls integrated into the steering wheel such as air conditioning and audio controls. We also get a look at the touch screen panel that is mounted in the middle of the center console.
The Kia Cee'd will only be launched in Europe, it rides on the same platform as the Hyundai i30 and has a number of exterior features including Kia's tiger nosed grille, sweeping roofline, integral rear spoiler and LED infused headlamps.

Read more: http://www.worldcarf...r#ixzz1mTFvemQg

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

Texass
  • Texass
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sweet..

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:35 AM

Ternghuei
  • Premium member
    Ternghuei
    Neutral Newbie

beautiful!!!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:36 AM

Wyvern
  • Wyvern
    2nd Gear

REally nice design here. Koreans have really improved significantly... But dashboard looks a bit complicated... smile.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:02 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed

Don't think it will come to Singapore.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:07 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

Nice looking pics. But Coc'k name. biggrin.gif
Winter is Coming!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

Under PI ?

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

NOS-ed

Thought it mentioned that the Kia Cee'd will only be launched in Europe.

Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what gonna happen next.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    5th Gear

Think the next k5 will be even more attractive..

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

In terms of look and features, the koreans have really improved a lot!! .... what about things like handling, engines, etc? shouldnt be too far behind their visual improvements i guess? smile.gif

Just look how far the Koreans have advance.

Kia Cee'd at World car Fan

Ahead of its planned unveiling at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, Kia has released further details and images of the all-new 5-door Cee'd hatchback. It follows two previous releases that originally revealed the exterior design.
The new C-segment model features what is described as a premium interior. Kia stylists have gone for a cockpit-style driver-oriented design, with a number of controls integrated into the steering wheel such as air conditioning and audio controls. We also get a look at the touch screen panel that is mounted in the middle of the center console.
The Kia Cee'd will only be launched in Europe, it rides on the same platform as the Hyundai i30 and has a number of exterior features including Kia's tiger nosed grille (for tiger mums!!) , sweeping roofline, integral rear spoiler and LED infused headlamps.

Read more: http://www.worldcarf...r#ixzz1mTFvemQg

Edited by KARTer, 16 February 2012 - 09:11 AM.

我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    Turbocharged

Although use same platform as i30, but it looks better than the i30, IMO.

It also looks a bit like the Peoguet 308.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

NOS-ed

Although use same platform as i30, but it looks better than the i30, IMO.

It also looks a bit like the Peoguet 308.

Confirm looks nicer than i30, the design looks more sleek.
Life is very fragile.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

Chickensoup
  • Chickensoup
    4th Gear

Yes these days Koreans have been leap and bounce over the Japanese competitor in terms of outlook design. They probably engage western designer to make it look good. But the engine and drivetrain department is still the same as 10 years ago. Although I noticed through time, the Korean re-write the engine specs. But a test drive will reveal that those numbers on engine specs are doubtful.

Some Korean car makers had been fined for making false claims on engine power (over-rating) in the USA over the last 20 years.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

The interior dashboard looks like the Citroen DS4 and DS5!!!!

blatant COPY!!

But I still prefer the exterior of the i30 though.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

NOS-ed

Yes these days Koreans have been leap and bounce over the Japanese competitor in terms of outlook design. They probably engage western designer to make it look good. But the engine and drivetrain department is still the same as 10 years ago. Although I noticed through time, the Korean re-write the engine specs. But a test drive will reveal that those numbers on engine specs are doubtful.

Some Korean car makers had been fined for making false claims on engine power (over-rating) in the USA over the last 20 years.

Looks like korean cars only improved in their design, and quality wise might still doubtful?! rolleyes.gif
Life is very fragile.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:02 AM

Chickensoup
  • Chickensoup
    4th Gear

Quality wise I don't think they beat their Japanese counterparts, not to imply that Korean cars are bad.

Because of their futuristic looks ( Japanese are real drappy in this area), the Koreans definitely gains popularity. That is why their pricing is now close to Japanese cars and sometimes even exceeds. But in the re-sale market or export market, you see the difference. Japanese still command the respect.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed

Nice!!! drivingcar.gif

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    6th Gear

Very very swee interior.
The new Civic interior miles aparts.. yak...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    3rd Gear

Quality wise I don't think they beat their Japanese counterparts, not to imply that Korean cars are bad.

Because of their futuristic looks ( Japanese are real drappy in this area), the Koreans definitely gains popularity. That is why their pricing is now close to Japanese cars and sometimes even exceeds. But in the re-sale market or export market, you see the difference. Japanese still command the respect.

In Dubai, i bought a 2nd hand toyota camry, you know why? Lower depreciation .....this is after much survey and talking to the locals. Nice koreans but high depreciation compared to japanese if buy brand new, i wonder why because the cars there are not expensive to start with.........depreciation in 1 year is lower than 1 month pay of month........

And I cannot show people that company car is a korean.......no matter how nice the exterior / interior is........camry is the choice for daily company car. What would be your choice?

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    5th Gear

In Dubai, i bought a 2nd hand toyota camry, you know why? Lower depreciation .....this is after much survey and talking to the locals. Nice koreans but high depreciation compared to japanese if buy brand new, i wonder why because the cars there are not expensive to start with.........depreciation in 1 year is lower than 1 month pay of month........

And I cannot show people that company car is a korean.......no matter how nice the exterior / interior is........camry is the choice for daily company car. What would be your choice?

that's why mine is camry tongue.gif
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users