I'm not kia see, I am Kia Cee'd

Kiadaw

Just look how far the Koreans have advance.

Kia Cee'd at World car Fan

14677456491339267926.jpg

475957478971182593.jpg

Ahead of its planned unveiling at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, Kia has released further details and images of the all-new 5-door Cee'd hatchback. It follows two previous releases that originally revealed the exterior design.

The new C-segment model features what is described as a premium interior. Kia stylists have gone for a cockpit-style driver-oriented design, with a number of controls integrated into the steering wheel such as air conditioning and audio controls. We also get a look at the touch screen panel that is mounted in the middle of the center console.

The Kia Cee'd will only be launched in Europe, it rides on the same platform as the Hyundai i30 and has a number of exterior features including Kia's tiger nosed grille, sweeping roofline, integral rear spoiler and LED infused headlamps.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112021541166/2...r#ixzz1mTFvemQg

↡ Advertisement

In terms of look and features, the koreans have really improved a lot!! .... what about things like handling, engines, etc? shouldnt be too far behind their visual improvements i guess? [:)]

Just look how far the Koreans have advance.

Kia Cee'd at World car Fan

Ahead of its planned unveiling at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, Kia has released further details and images of the all-new 5-door Cee'd hatchback. It follows two previous releases that originally revealed the exterior design.

The new C-segment model features what is described as a premium interior. Kia stylists have gone for a cockpit-style driver-oriented design, with a number of controls integrated into the steering wheel such as air conditioning and audio controls. We also get a look at the touch screen panel that is mounted in the middle of the center console.

The Kia Cee'd will only be launched in Europe, it rides on the same platform as the Hyundai i30 and has a number of exterior features including Kia's tiger nosed grille (for tiger mums!!) , sweeping roofline, integral rear spoiler and LED infused headlamps.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112021541166/2...r#ixzz1mTFvemQg

Edited by KARTer

Supercharged

Although use same platform as i30, but it looks better than the i30, IMO.

It also looks a bit like the Peoguet 308.

Although use same platform as i30, but it looks better than the i30, IMO.

It also looks a bit like the Peoguet 308.

Confirm looks nicer than i30, the design looks more sleek.

Yes these days Koreans have been leap and bounce over the Japanese competitor in terms of outlook design. They probably engage western designer to make it look good. But the engine and drivetrain department is still the same as 10 years ago. Although I noticed through time, the Korean re-write the engine specs. But a test drive will reveal that those numbers on engine specs are doubtful.

Some Korean car makers had been fined for making false claims on engine power (over-rating) in the USA over the last 20 years.

Yes these days Koreans have been leap and bounce over the Japanese competitor in terms of outlook design. They probably engage western designer to make it look good. But the engine and drivetrain department is still the same as 10 years ago. Although I noticed through time, the Korean re-write the engine specs. But a test drive will reveal that those numbers on engine specs are doubtful.

Some Korean car makers had been fined for making false claims on engine power (over-rating) in the USA over the last 20 years.

Looks like korean cars only improved in their design, and quality wise might still doubtful?! [rolleyes]

Quality wise I don't think they beat their Japanese counterparts, not to imply that Korean cars are bad.

Because of their futuristic looks ( Japanese are real drappy in this area), the Koreans definitely gains popularity. That is why their pricing is now close to Japanese cars and sometimes even exceeds. But in the re-sale market or export market, you see the difference. Japanese still command the respect.