Search
kia Kia

• Search this thread
88 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

But hatch is definitely alot easier to load and much more practical than a sedan. I can easily put 2 bicycles into a Honda Fit when I push down the rear seats but in my old car a toyota corona with the back seats down still cannot get even 1 bicycle in.

One word "Stationwagon". Any bigger internal cargo space, you will need a van or MPV with back seats removed.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, cool man. Which part/city of germany are you living at?

Hesse, Mid Western Germany. Biggest city is Frankurt. I work in a small city call Wetlzar (70km North of Frankurt), & live in Linden, part of a slightly bigger city call Giessen. smile.gif

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

The review of the new Kia Cee'd is impressive from TopGear =D

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

NOS-ed

The review of the new Kia Cee'd is impressive from TopGear =D

When will this car launched here? unsure.gif
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what gonna happen next.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    6th Gear

When will this car launched here? unsure.gif

Not possible. It is for ed Europe market. Made in Europe

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

The closest sibling would be the Hyundai i30.

But with current COE prices, think KMC will delay the launch of the i30 here.

They already have enough bookings with their Elantra and Veloster. Heheh =D

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

NOS-ed

The closest sibling would be the Hyundai i30.

But with current COE prices, think KMC will delay the launch of the i30 here.

They already have enough bookings with their Elantra and Veloster. Heheh =D

Komoco should have launch the new i30 here, so that they will have many new models for consumer to choose, thus might increase their sales further up.
Life is very fragile.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

Mindbox33
  • Mindbox33
    2nd Gear

You mean even the current and latest korea car technology, like the 6-speed etc also cannot match with some jap cars which is still using 4-speed? unsure.gif

thou i have enough experiences driving korean makes, esp from my current 4th korean rides i tried (accent, rio, cerato & current avante n 1x jap Vios previously..

but to be honest.. as much as i love korean rides but the overall performance, parts durability n cabin noise level, the korean are still slightly behind jap make.

vios for 4 yrs not even any moderate or major problems... excep that its a noisy engine 'aeroplane' sound car n small cabin space...

my avante of nicely 3 yrs already have mild cabin vibration, left drive shaft replacement, steering wheel grinding noise, air con also blowing very cold lately, left passenger window unable to wind up by passenger side, noisy 'click click' sound below the driver seat when u accelerate/turning...

but i still prefer korean rides - overall pricing vs 2 still make the hyundai/kia more preferred choice wub.gif

- audioDr.Asia -

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

NOS-ed

Thought those problems you mentioned in your avante only happen in older model korea cars? Korea cars from avante generation onwards thought should have improved? unsure.gif Looks like those problems you faced seems like also might find in other korea cars, esp if the car is 3 year old or more.

By the way, what is steering wheel grinding noise?
Life is very fragile.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

Also tagged with these keywords: kia , Kia

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users