I'm not kia see, I am Kia Cee'd

Kiadaw

But i think S'porean still prefer sedan to hatch...

Sedan is much more pracical than hatch la. Esp nowadays most sedan cars, even mid-range sedan their boot also quite big and deep.

Hallo bro, how are you.

I have sold my Arsenal ride for a very long time liao. I have since (oct last year) moved to Germany & now drive a simple A3. Only 160hp. Haha.

But I can appreciate when I see a good car, & acknowledge the process the Korean done.

Bro, cool man. Which part/city of germany are you living at?

Twincharged

Sedan is much more pracical than hatch la. Esp nowadays most sedan cars, even mid-range sedan their boot also quite big and deep.

But hatch is definitely alot easier to load and much more practical than a sedan. I can easily put 2 bicycles into a Honda Fit when I push down the rear seats but in my old car a toyota corona with the back seats down still cannot get even 1 bicycle in.

But hatch is definitely alot easier to load and much more practical than a sedan. I can easily put 2 bicycles into a Honda Fit when I push down the rear seats but in my old car a toyota corona with the back seats down still cannot get even 1 bicycle in.

are u sure?? if u go to airport with 5 passengers and 2 big luggage how?? like Mr Bean, tie the 2 luggage to the roof of the Fit?? :D:D :D

Neutral Newbie

I went to C&C Pandan this morning, talked to KIA manager about the latest Ceed, they said they dun have the intention of bringing the Ceed this year..... sianz...

One word "Stationwagon". Any bigger internal cargo space, you will need a van or MPV with back seats removed.

Bro, cool man. Which part/city of germany are you living at?

Hesse, Mid Western Germany. Biggest city is Frankurt. I work in a small city call Wetlzar (70km North of Frankurt), & live in Linden, part of a slightly bigger city call Giessen. [:)]

Supersonic

The review of the new Kia Cee'd is impressive from TopGear =D

When will this car launched here? [:/]

The closest sibling would be the Hyundai i30.

But with current COE prices, think KMC will delay the launch of the i30 here.

They already have enough bookings with their Elantra and Veloster. Heheh =D

Supersonic

The closest sibling would be the Hyundai i30.

But with current COE prices, think KMC will delay the launch of the i30 here.

They already have enough bookings with their Elantra and Veloster. Heheh =D

Komoco should have launch the new i30 here, so that they will have many new models for consumer to choose, thus might increase their sales further up.

You mean even the current and latest korea car technology, like the 6-speed etc also cannot match with some jap cars which is still using 4-speed? [:/]

thou i have enough experiences driving korean makes, esp from my current 4th korean rides i tried (accent, rio, cerato & current avante n 1x jap Vios previously..

but to be honest.. as much as i love korean rides but the overall performance, parts durability n cabin noise level, the korean are still slightly behind jap make.

vios for 4 yrs not even any moderate or major problems... excep that its a noisy engine 'aeroplane' sound car n small cabin space...

my avante of nicely 3 yrs already have mild cabin vibration, left drive shaft replacement, steering wheel grinding noise, air con also blowing very cold lately, left passenger window unable to wind up by passenger side, noisy 'click click' sound below the driver seat when u accelerate/turning...

but i still prefer korean rides - overall pricing vs 2 still make the hyundai/kia more preferred choice :wub:

Supersonic

Thought those problems you mentioned in your avante only happen in older model korea cars? Korea cars from avante generation onwards thought should have improved? [:/] Looks like those problems you faced seems like also might find in other korea cars, esp if the car is 3 year old or more.

By the way, what is steering wheel grinding noise?

↡ Advertisement