BMWs & Mercs losing Exclusivity ???

HP_Lee

Is BMWs & Mercs losing Exclusivity ? No. Is a growing trend of more and more wealthy Singaporeans and FTs with high net worth.

↡ Advertisement

Is BMWs & Mercs losing Exclusivity ? No. Is a growing trend of more and more wealthy Singaporeans and FTs with high net worth.

merc are taxis here and other countries, dont know about bmws... you say lor?? :o

I dun think people buy mercedes or BMW is because of their exclusivity but rather they are luxurt makes. If you want exclusivity, you should buy the other niche market conti makes or the high end luxury makes like Bentley or Maserati for exclusivity.

Neutral Newbie

I dun think people buy mercedes or BMW is because of their exclusivity but rather they are luxurt makes. If you want exclusivity, you should buy the other niche market conti makes or the high end luxury makes like Bentley or Maserati for exclusivity.

Agree.... my mscp also alot of bmw & merc... the 'wow' factor not that high nowadays

I think nowadays it's easier to take loan as compared to say 10 or 20 years ago. I recall in the past banks do a lot of screening before they approve of any loans. Now you get a lot of calls from banks on whether you wanna take up loan or not. Whether you can service the loan is another issue.

More and more lich people in S'pore... Naturally these brands will have less exclusivity. U want to be exclusive, go buy Rolls Royce, Bentley & Maclaren.

423785_10150544258857015_713147014_9281642_2053257908_n.jpg

Nope.

If you are talking about rarity, then yes, Merc and BMW are not as rare as before, because those who can afford them but chose to go other brands are going to them now. They are much more value-for-the-obscene-amt-of-$ vs Jap.

On that end, MIC cars are quite rare too [laugh]

Exclusivity in terms of prestige and non-mainstream, I think Merc and BMW were never in that league. RollsRoyce, Aston Martin, Maserati and probably Jaguar, comes to mind.

Foton & Chana also....

How about the Chery A3...

Got the hidden rear door handle like the new DS4 (not forgetting ALFA 156, 147, JOKE JUKE).

Got the name A3!

Woman, what you driving???

Man, A3.

Woman, Wow, you must be doing well [inlove] (thinking if that he drives the top of the line A3, I drop my pants tonight).

Man, yes :D .... :wub:

Walk to the hotel pouch, got a black A3 Cabriolet (valet parking)...

(At this time, woman :wub:[inlove] wet already)...

Man took out car key and disable alarm...

Sound of "VIPER"....

Woman was like :huh: ....

Man walked to the far side of the original Audi A3 (which his Chery A3 had parked beside, out of sight).

Woman tried to open the door of Audi...

Woman wait for man.....

Man say, babe, come here....

Woman walked over, saw the man was actually walking towards his sliver A3...

Woman crying in her heart....

When I moved in to my HDB estate 3 years back, there were probably 2-3 BMWs & Mercs.. And they are 3 series and E Class kind..

Now, there's an S Class, 7 Series, Audi RS5 and probably and handful of 5 series and E classes and A4s..

People are getting richer man..

Bmw and merc were never that exclusive wat... Any hawker or ah beng can own one since long ago