Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

The car was resprayed before.

I saw this same car at ICA. Got front and rear quarter view photos [laugh]

I just saw this car at HPB last Saturday morning. Wanted to stop to take photo but car behind me horn when I on the hazard light so did not manage to take photo.

It is driven by a man in around late 50s if my judgement of age is correct. The car is still in relatively good conditions. And the plastic sunshade at the rear door is a classic example of how car were dressed up in the 80s...

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Geely where got rare, think the chery QQ more rare. Lol. Back then when QQ sell in the market, think many of them could not make it until 10th year.

I still see QQ in my carpark. The guy just renewed the COE. Heard from him that the weak point is the aircon. Changed the compressor 2 times already. Like every 5 years must change. Lol.

Geely where got rare, think the chery QQ more rare. Lol. Back then when QQ sell in the market, think many of them could not make it until 10th year.

My block got one, black colour. 

my uncle drove one. Vomit blood. Scrap the bladdy car 1yr before scrap. Insiide bonnet got new engine new aircon and dunno new what ................. Sibeh jialat car 

my uncle drove one. Vomit blood. Scrap the bladdy car 1yr before scrap. Insiide bonnet got new engine new aircon and dunno new what ................. Sibeh jialat car 

You uncle QQ still can last until 9th year? I have one friend's QQ who drive for about 4-5 years scrapped liao, cause car always have problems and repair until cannot repair liao. Lol.

I still see QQ in my carpark. The guy just renewed the COE. Heard from him that the weak point is the aircon. Changed the compressor 2 times already. Like every 5 years must change. Lol.

That guys must be crazy enough to renew a chery QQ coe??!

Maybe he smart, went to the scrapyard to get all the parts from the guys that scrap their QQ. [laugh]

• Praise 2

You uncle QQ still can last until 9th year? I have one friend's QQ who drive for about 4-5 years scrapped liao, cause car always have problems and repair until cannot repair liao. Lol.

OPC car. Every CNY when I see him, he sure curse and swear  [laugh]

Maybe he smart, went to the scrapyard to get all the parts from the guys that scrap their QQ. [laugh]

I doubts the parts at the scrapyard for QQ can still be use?! Lol.

Twincharged

The guy told me cuz only problem is aircon compressor. But very cheap to fix. Lol.

This should be considered rare by now, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo (240ps horsepower 343Nm torque).

jq5ile.jpg

izz5sz.jpg

He change the front grille look like Saab.

Saw a Panther Kallista today. Didn't take photo cos in a hurry.

This should be considered rare by now, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo (240ps horsepower 343Nm torque).

jq5ile.jpg

izz5sz.jpg

Nice but the parking skill....erm...

• Praise 3