Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Looks sleepy

IMG_6486.JPG

This was my car (my actual car, sbl9008H) ! Way back in 1995 or so. My second ever car, after a toyota starlet.

I loved this s13. Brilliant little car.

Was dark blue originally, I repainted it to yellow with a black roof (made it look like a bumblebee). Such fond memories. Clearly it's gone thru a few color changes since. At one point the car was owned by the boss of World of Wheels (the PI).

I think I already have at least 2 old cars featured in this thread. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

This was my car (my actual car, sbl9008H) ! Way back in 1995 or so. My second ever car, after a toyota starlet.

Was dark blue originally, I repainted it to yellow with a black roof (made it look like a bumblebee). Such fond memories. Clearly it's gone thru a few color changes since. At one point the car was owned by the boss of World of Wheels (the PI).

Wah, nice.  [thumbsup]

Are you happy that it's still running around?

Edited by Benarsenal
  • Praise 1

PhotoGrid_1487409367991.jpg

I gave up finding out what model is this. Looks like a kit car...

If rain think the owner of this car will cry ah?! Lol. Edited by 13177

Wah... 2nd car in 1995. You must be either a rich man or an old man, or both   [:p]

I could only afford a beat up Yamaha Virago 400 bike around that time.

Wah... 2nd car in 1995. You must be either a rich man or an old man, or both [:p]

I could only afford a beat up Yamaha Virago 400 bike around that time.

Just very old lah.

just wanted to put this in record here.

saw a porsche 928 on beach road last night.

can't take photo becos i was driving.  [:p]

• Praise 3

Such a nice peaceful looking car; don't know why the owner do it up like 'Beng colours and even the chrome grille and bumper too make black colour

Owner just wanted his car to be unique mah... [:p]

Spotted a Mitsubishi Space Wagon circa 1989 at west coast area tonight. Quite well maintained at least based on looks alone. Really rare these days, haven't seen one in ages. How many rmb this car? hahaha

post-156882-0-27344900-1487515307_thumb.jpg

post-156882-0-53575900-1487515310_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 10

Spotted a Mitsubishi Space Wagon circa 1989 at west coast area tonight. Quite well maintained at least based on looks alone. Really rare these days, haven't seen one in ages. How many rmb this car? hahaha

attachicon.gif20170219_202901.jpg

attachicon.gif20170219_202921.jpg

The Spacewagon was the "affordable" MPV back then, after the Renault Espace which costs  significantly more.

• Praise 2