Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

BMW 850CI - This car my dad love but was unable to purchase due to some issue is it possible or does any one know  how can i get one and gift to my dad.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

BMW 850CI - This car my dad love but was unable to purchase due to some issue is it possible or does any one know  how can i get one and gift to my dad.

This Car is rare in S'pore,already over 10 Years old,most already exported....This car is a V12,even got one,the Road Tax will be a killer,and it is a Petrol guzzler,the most 5km/L...

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

BMW 850CI - This car my dad love but was unable to purchase due to some issue is it possible or does any one know how can i get one and gift to my dad.

Got money to give as a gift, get a 640i lah.

The original IS200. With in line 6 engine.

not too long ago it could still easily been seen on the streets, but starting 2006 it became a rarity. this must have had its COE extended.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think there is at most 2 left on the roads some years ago. have not spotted it again recently.

Guess you can buy your dad a 650i. Twin turbo V8 at least makes up for lack of a v12.

Those pop up headlamps are irreplaceable though.

Don't even know if Singapore had the 850Ci. or only 850i.

Edited by Ake109
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

yyXjjrG.jpg

Is it being taken apart... or being put back together?  [shocked]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1